Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FDM on way out

KinkyNormanBaker said:
How do you know its Horseshit?

The Large One said:
This is what happens. A 'rumour' starts on here (or elsewhere) 'my mate told me/I heard a rumour that... etc' , it is leapt upon by some gullible juveniles or people with their own agenda, then debated (as if there was any truth in it anyway) and taken as being fact. Meanwhile, back in the real world, the 'rumour' was a piece of horseshit in the first place. And you are buying into it. And then with an amazing leap of logic, placing the blame firmly with McGhee

What he said.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Lord Bracknell said:
If he's only back up for Henderson, I would imagine that the FDM might want to go somewhere else and play first team football on a regular basis.

If he leaves, it will be good for his career and not necessarily any indication that there's been any bust up with anyone.

But the usual suspects are just desperate to explain everything that happens as being yet more evidence of McGhee's inadequacy.

Horseshit.

It is only my opinion and thus does not really count for anything. :down: I totally agree that it would be better for him to go if he is backup yo Henderson but there is only 1 person that could answer this and I can't really see him posting on here or calling Harty as if he did he would fall out with himselve and probably try and sack himself:lolol:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
junior said:
I take it nobody told you the rules??

You are NOT allowed to voice your opinion on here if you are Anti-McGhee.

That's really strange Junior because I can read your posts and all the other anti McGhee posts.
People are allowed to disagree with you and voice their opinions too.
I don't see anyone's posts being deleted.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
KinkyNormanBaker said:
But you dont know for a fact its horseshit then?

Its come for a number of sources that Kuipers was not a happy bunny after Soton game.

How do you know it's a fact. You don't.

So should we:

a) say what we like, whenever we like, presenting rumours and fantasy as the truth

b) shut the f*** up unless something is quite obviously true and is therefore worth discussing

I'll go for......B.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DJ Leon said:
How do you know it's a fact. You don't.

So should we:

a) say what we like, whenever we like, presenting rumours and fantasy as the truth

b) shut the f*** up unless something is quite obviously true and is therefore worth discussing

I'll go for......B.

That means this board would be a lot more dead.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tom Hark said:
McGhee is blessed with a surplus of keepers the way West Ham are blessed with a surplus of strikers. There was no need to sign Henderson. The money would have been better spent on a striker instead. F*ct.

Henderson is the most talented of all of them.
Flo goes back to France at the end of the season because he was only ever going to be a season long loan.
Since when did FACT become a swearword Tom or are you enjoying the stirring :p :lolol:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
KinkyNormanBaker said:

Indeed, we would get rid of a ton of unhelpful speculation which only divides the fans and unsettles the club.

Excellent.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
KinkyNormanBaker said:

So all this gossip and half truths is purely for entertainment value?

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
I do think MM is quite unforgiving and seems to have an old fashioned style of managment, rule by confrontation.

He does seems to have fallen out with too many players. Given that McGhee extended FDM's contract, not that long ago, it now seems strange for him not to be playing if MM hasn't fallen out? I know nothing but it just doesn't feel like a happy camp to me.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Yorkie said:
Flo goes back to France at the end of the season because he was only ever going to be a season long loan.
Since when did FACT become a swearword Tom or are you enjoying the stirring :p :lolol:

We had an option to buy for Flo, so he wasn't always going to go back.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
parks said:
We had an option to buy for Flo, so he wasn't always going to go back.

Where did you read that?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:

I just read that FACT was over-used on here so I thought I'd add a minor ironic twist to the thing. Hands up, serves me right for using irony on here, never works ever :down:

As for Flo going back to France at the end of the season, well yada yada, let's just get to the end of this season with our Championship place intact shall we? Plenty of time in the close season to sign LOADS of fake 'one for the future' duds who can't jump, can't shoot, don't like it up 'em Capn. Mainwaring etc. etc. F*CT. ;)

Last edited:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
KinkyNormanBaker said:
Results seem to be doing a good job of doing that.

Yes, but we're not Barcelona are we? Geting results was always going to be difficult. Surely no-on has assumed otherwise.

What doesn't help is rumour-mongering and confidence sapping that goes on on this board. By all means carry on doing it and if you see it as part of the fun then fine. But please don't ever think that it's anything other than extremley unhelpful.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
parks said:
I do think MM is quite unforgiving and seems to have an old fashioned style of managment, rule by confrontation.

He does seems to have fallen out with too many players. Given that McGhee extended FDM's contract, not that long ago, it now seems strange for him not to be playing if MM hasn't fallen out? I know nothing but it just doesn't feel like a happy camp to me.

It's funny but I see it completely differently. I think he is quite gentle with the players instead of being a tough task master and therefore some of them are throwing strops thinking they can get away with it.
Cloughie wouldn't have stood for a moments nonsense with players like that.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
There was a removal van outside Kuipers' house earlier.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tom Hark said:
I just read that FACT was over-used on here so I thought I'd add a minor ironic twist to the thing. Hands up, serves me right for using irony on here, never works ever :down:

As for Flo going back to France at the end of the season, well yada yada, let's just get to the end of this season with our Championship place intact shall we? Plenty of time in the close season to sign LOADS of fake 'one for the future' duds who can't just jump, can't shoot, don't like it up 'em Capn. Mainwaring etc. etc. F*CT. ;)

Which means using a keeper who doesn't ship 3 or 5 goals in a game.
Henderson is better.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Yorkie said:
It's funny but I see it completely differently. I think he is quite gentle with the players instead of being a tough task master and therefore some of them are throwing strops thinking they can get away with it.
Cloughie wouldn't have stood for a moments nonsense with players like that.

No he would throw them of the team coach!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here