Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum Live from Withdean

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
A few points I dont understand...

If the club was talking to micky adams at the end of the season and the chairman has said wilkins would've been sacked even if he had got us promoted then it all points to something bad that happened during the season. So why not sack him when this supposed bad thing happened? and why offer him an other job and why let him even submit his retained list if they'd allready decided he was going?
Needed approval from other board members and shareholders first.

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
A few points I dont understand...

If the club was talking to micky adams at the end of the season and the chairman has said wilkins would've been sacked even if he had got us promoted then it all points to something bad that happened during the season. So why not sack him when this supposed bad thing happened? and why offer him an other job and why let him even submit his retained list if they'd allready decided he was going?

I wish I knew it doesn't make sense to me too

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
i was the fan shaking her head when dick said that dean would have been sacked even if we had been promoted.... crikey he was down on me like a ton of bricks... i didn't want to speak but he made me by making reference to my shaking head...... 30+ years as a season ticket holder and not allowed to shake my head at a board decision...i said i thought dean was treated shabbily ( only whats been said on here) and he was most upset at me......:rant::rant:i felt a right prat......

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Was there any mention of a Falmer start date?.Is it still December.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
i was the fan shaking her head when dick said that dean would have been sacked even if we had been promoted.... crikey he was down on me like a ton of bricks... i didn't want to speak but he made me by making reference to my shaking head...... 30+ years as a season ticket holder and not allowed to shake my head at a board decision...i said i thought dean was treated shabbily ( only whats been said on here) and he was most upset at me......:rant::rant:i felt a right prat......

You didn't come across as a prat

Valid question that not all of the answer can be given by the board

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

A woman shaking her head at a Dick is never a good idea, It's bound to cause some upset.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Knight had every right to flame you.Your intentions were to cause a stir with that question.Perhaps next time you will ask a more positive question.He made you look very stupid.Tail between the legs jobby.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Now....can I just explain being a spanner and saying my name before a question...I had thought earlier when the knob went on about Premiership scores that I mustn't ask a knobby question and preface it with "Hi I am knob from knobland......and then I found my arm up and saying Evening I'm a tool from Danehill....

I truely apologise...will you forgive me....please? :bla:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here