Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum Live from Withdean

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No i'm not full of shit - i find it quite sad really that so many people are taken in by what he says - still the truth does eventually come out
f*** off you boring tosser.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Oh em hello, my name is Questions from Worthing and I am an ex season ticket holder.

What I cannot understand is why the big f***ing secret as to how many season tickets we have sold.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Surely he needed the same permission to talk to Adams in the first place?

Does it really matter at the end of the day? It's done now so lets move on.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oh em hello, my name is Questions from Worthing and I am an ex season ticket holder.

What I cannot understand is why the big f***ing secret as to how many season tickets we have sold.

Better still.Hi i'm a bigot from Worthing.

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
i've always stood up for dick when others of you were putting him down... but tonight i do believe he has lost me.... i think all he has done for the club is wonderfull, and falmer is fantastic but he now seems to get cross when he has sticky questions.... so my question now is why have a fans forum at all, he does not like to be questioned does he?:censored:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm sorry but but i wish some people could see through all the lies that man tells

What lies?

What specific lies has DK told and what evidence do you have to substantiate your accusations?

Put up or shut up.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What lies?

What specific lies has DK told and what evidence do you have to substantiate your accusations?

Put up or shut up.

Why are you bothering with a stupid 16 year old?

You don't fancy him:salute:

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Just a few facts to take from listening to the final 20 minutes was enough for me

Dick said that no player would be sold from this club that didn't want to - that is bollocks - Dean Hammond was prepared to take a 50 % pay cut to stay at this club and Dick wanted him to go - Go or rot in the reserves was the comment

Why would he not commit to ticket sales question - surely if the sales were better you would be pleased to state number - ie 3500 last year but this year we have sold 4500

Dean Wilkins - How that man can sit and lie and say he wanted Dean to stay is more lies - he never wanted Dean to stay - you could tell that by the comment he made when the fan shook their head in disbelief - Dick only wants fans that agree with everything he says

With regards to the question about where we will finish what sort of reply was that we got - the only answer any manager should give is win the league or promotion otherwise what is the point - still at least Micky waited for Dicks reply!!

And to say that he would still have sacked Dean if we got promoted what sort of answer is that - i don't know anyone in the land that would sack their manager for getting promotion - it just proves what a complete prick our chairman is

People are paid to keep quiet when they leave this club - don't people realise that - I'm sure that Dean Wilkins would love to spill the beans but he is unable too

Hammond was prepared to take a 50% pay cut????

What a load of f***ing bollocks!!! What kind of a twat would accept a 50% pay cut when he is the captain of the team and clearly an important player. He wanted a big pay rise and the board would not cave to his demands.

Oh and if you are so convinced DK is full of shit how about you share some of this shit with us???

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Hammond was prepared to take a 50% pay cut????

What a load of f***ing bollocks!!! What kind of a twat would accept a 50% pay cut when he is the captain of the team and clearly an important player. He wanted a big pay rise and the board would not cave to his demands.

Oh and if you are so convinced DK is full of shit how about you share some of this shit with us???

I think he meant accepting the Albion contract was 50% lower than what Col U were offering. He would still have got a rise on what his existing contract was with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here