Fans Forum Live from Withdean

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If you need a doorman then just let me know :bigwave:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I know it's late, but is one of these appropriate right now?

_1537382_hove300.jpg

I'm sorry but but i wish some people could see through all the lies that man tells

And I expect you to back up your claims, on here, otherwise - shut the f*** up! Like bhapleb, you cannot support any of your statements with ONE SINGLE FACT, therefore your blustering and bullshit is worthless. Especially as we now know you and bhapleb are the same person.

So, one final time: Tell us what you know that is so bad or SHUT THE f*** UP. Your usual bollocks won't do this time. You had a perfect opportunity to attend the forum and put your claims to DK but you didn't which tells me that you haven't got one single fact to support your claims that DK is an evil liar.

Last edited:

Yes, Ian Chapman has got morales and he is very loyal

One thing he can't work with is liars

Back up your claim about DK being a liar or shut up-you have gone way beyond tiresome now.

You lot can think what you like but the fact is DICK KNIGHT IS A LIAR - he will be found out

Looks like he's not the only one is he Deano/bhapleb?

I'm sorry but but i wish some people could see through all the lies that man tells

In the same way your lies have been found out you mean?

No i am not bhadeb's husband or no who she is

Somebody's telling lies here...and it's clear who.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think it is hilairious about bhadub and deenoseaguls being the same person, what a sad sad person LOL.

I was going to post that DK told Superwife and I that Hammond would be on his way last Christmas many months before, in fact, it was towards the end of the 06/07 season when there was already speculation about other teams looking at him, and him refusing to sign his newly offered contract. He told us that Hammond was holding out for too much money and too long a contract. DK told us that he didn't think Hammond was performing well enough, and that if he wanted to be the highest paid player in the club on the best terms that he would have to prove he was worth it.

Now I can't say if any of that was true, or some flannel he gave us, but it was what he said to us, back in April/May 07 when we were talking with him in a social environment after a match.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So all our questions were answered last night...................

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I was expecting it to be rubbish, but it was actually quite good. Forgettable until the last ten minutes, but then a couple of questions about last season brought the Wilkins thing out at last. Always highly kinky to see Micky performing, he grasps public relations like a gloved temptress soothing a python at times. The biscuits were a nice touch. I was kept amused during the duller questions by the legend that is Mr David Coates falling asleep next to me. And what happened to the 'names on the door' policy?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Dean Hammong was given NO CHOICE but to go!!!!!!!!!!

Utter utter and complete bo**ocks.

Hammond had an offer on the table to make him the highest paid player at the Albion!

Hammonds agent advised him not to sign it.

When I spoke to Hammond he rather pathetically said its not up to me if a I sign the contract or not! Of course it was, but he had handed it to his agant to deal with.

So all our questions were answered last night...................

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Some were.
1) The Convertible Loan Note facility that the club in March has set up is nothing to do with the Falmer funding but is there to support both current and future loans (eg from DK, Blooms, whoever). It enables the lender to get interest paid on by BHA and to have loan repaid as shares. Nothing wrong with this imo; btw, the facility is for up to £30 million.
2) The next round of Falmer related planning applications have been rationalised but not submitted yet so are running about a month behind the original schedule. Fortunately, none are related to the initial site works so shouldn't impact the proposed start/on-site date and the project remains on track.
3) Wilkins would have been sacked anyway, regardless of where we had finished.
4) The key business objective is Championshp football by the time we get to Falmer - ie promotion this season is not.
5) Some background for the expanding financial disparity between FL1 and the Championship was given. The cash differential is currently just over £500,000 (with FL1 clubs each getting £104,000 per season) but this will rise to £1,400,000 in 2009/10 when the new TV deal starts.
6) For those who want to know what Ken Brown actually does, I thought he gave a decent summary of his role and responsibilites last night.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Free Tea & Coffee provided, and no names taken at the door!

So what was all this email for tickets lark then :shrug:

Just wanted to gauge numbers. If we'd had more than 100 (which we didn't) we would have moved it to the project office (which would have meant MP and the team having to clear all their desks and computers away)! It wasn't a completely futile exercise.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Some were.
1) The Convertible Loan Note facility that the club in March has set up is nothing to do with the Falmer funding but is there to support both current and future loans (eg from DK, Blooms, whoever). It enables the lender to get interest paid on by BHA and to have loan repaid as shares. Nothing wrong with this imo; btw, the facility is for up to £30 million.
2) The next round of Falmer related planning applications have been rationalised but not submitted yet so are running about a month behind the original schedule. Fortunately, none are related to the initial site works so shouldn't impact the proposed start/on-site date and the project remains on track.
3) Wilkins would have been sacked anyway, regardless of where we had finished.
4) The key business objective is Championshp football by the time we get to Falmer - ie promotion this season is not.
5) Some background for the expanding financial disparity between FL1 and the Championship was given. The cash differential is currently just over £500,000 (with FL1 clubs each getting £104,000 per season) but this will rise to £1,400,000 in 2009/10 when the new TV deal starts.
6) For those who want to know what Ken Brown actually does, I thought he gave a decent summary of his role and responsibilites last night.

Heard your questions and Thanks N because you have cleared up a couple i points i was interested in. Sorry i couldn't get along just run out of time as usual.

When does the Stanmer park application go back to commitee?

Just found it's on the 20th and looks set to go through this time

MINOR APPLICATIONS
BH2008/00565 East Hollingbury &
Stanmer
Minor Stanmer Park
Access Road (off
A270 Lewes Road)
Upgrade and widening by up to 1 metre of Stanmer
Park access road, to join with approved link road
into Sussex University. This is an additional
application to the approved Falmer Community
Stadium application (Ref: BH2001/02418).
Grant

Last edited:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
They/he/she have been exposed as liars with an agenda.

But why and what agenda?

Surely one of them would have made up an in depth story to stir this board and the other fans up a bit more?

bhadeb often posts shitty comments on the Argus Albion pages as well as i have run-ins with her/him/them on there as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here