Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum Live from Withdean

My favourite answer was by Perry from a question asked by Alex Alex Dawson

The question was about how to get fans to write in letters of support if they did have access to the internet or be able to get ONLINE to find out how to do it, and could they put something in the program or papers to advise fans what to do

Perry's answer was, I have made a blog - it stands for webblog, I didnt know that

And where exactly do you find a blog then Mr Perry? ONLINE

Would that be the blog that hasn't (apart from a date change;)) been updated for 3-4 weeks?
My take was that Perry probably can't be arsed with anyone who doesn't have internet access - didn't he say in the end that they're leaving it to the "Falmer for All" group to sort out fans support for the planning applications? I think the club missed an opportunity with a radio audience listening.
Couldn't decide whether to mention the £30 million figure when I asked the Q about the loan note thingy but I think DK got agitated enough with me for even asking about it - I feel now that I was just warming him up for the "Wilkins" stuff later on.
Btw, did you see who I ended up sitting next to? MOTD results man and Andy Naylor:eek:.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Would that be the blog that hasn't (apart from a date change;)) been updated for 3-4 weeks?
My take was that Perry probably can't be arsed with anyone who doesn't have internet access - didn't he say in the end that they're leaving it to the "Falmer for All" group to sort out fans support for the planning applications? I think the club missed an opportunity with a radio audience listening.
Couldn't decide whether to mention the £30 million figure when I asked the Q about the loan note thingy but I think DK got agitated enough with me for even asking about it - I feel now that I was just warming him up for the "Wilkins" stuff later on.
Btw, did you see who I ended up sitting next to? MOTD results man and Andy Naylor:eek:.

I did see who you were sat with. I have now warmed to Andy Naylor (which may surprise many) but thats what a few drinks can do to you.

You would laugh if you found out who I was sat next too

I did see who you were sat with. I have now warmed to Andy Naylor (which may surprise many) but thats what a few drinks can do to you.

I saw the TART in pink, which is why I stayed down the front.
Good to see he's changing colour and has got a decent top for Gresty Road - might see you there.
PS: hope the "few" drinks were on AN's tab?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Badger

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I did see who you were sat with.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, there I was, stuck inbetween you two....! :lolol:

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Since Bozza's revelation we haven't heard from Bhadeb or Deano Seagulls. If perchance they/him/her do not post again do we count them as one or two lapsed posters?:shrug:

:lol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Much of my wardrobe is pink. Nothing wrong with it at all. How did you know who I was?!

Is nsc a lot more STALKER-LIKE than I ever imagined?:ohmy:
Was it you at Millwall a couple of seasons ago wearing a pink shirt? Whoever it was got slated by the Wall.

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
i want to listen to the fans forum, and on the southern counties web site there is a link but i can't get it to work.... any ideas please......????:thud:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just had a thought. As mentioned at the forum by 1 person that his family has had a season ticket since 1901, were season tickets about then? Had they been thought of? Why would there have been a need for them in those days?

Just had a thought. As mentioned at the forum by 1 person that his family has had a season ticket since 1901, were season tickets about then? Had they been thought of? Why would there have been a need for them in those days?

That was MOTD man who was sitting next to me. I thought about asking him where his family used to sit at the County Ground in 1901 but good sense prevailed in the end.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The absolute best thing about him was, after announcing his family had been STH's since 1901, he turned round to face everyone in the room and said: "Let's put that into perspective." It was almost as though he expected everyone to burst into applause. Haha, what a NUTTER.

Also the question about Danny Cullip, which I thought MA handled well, when he stated he was in a restaurant in HAYWARDS HEATH, that DK knows well, with DC, talk about boosting ones own self importance.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Also the question about Danny Cullip, which I thought MA handled well, when he stated he was in a restaurant in HAYWARDS HEATH, that DK knows well, with DC, talk about boosting ones own self importance.

the guy that spoke about Cullip, has he actually seen Cullip play recently? Apart from being OWNED by Leon Knight at Brammall Lane, and having to cheat to keep him under control, he was also OWNED by Gatting and Elder for QPR reserves at worthing, and we stuck loads past them

As Adams said yesterday, we not only have 5 centre halves at the club already, but 5 better than Cullip

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
the highlight of the night for me was Micky Adams, in regard to Cullip, saying "to be fair.....you should never go back!"

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Since Bozza's revelation we haven't heard from Bhadeb or Deano Seagulls. If perchance they/him/her do not post again do we count them as one or two lapsed posters?:shrug:

:lol:

Firstly i would like to tell all the people on here that have a had a pop at me i used my husbands email and his log on

Why? - Because i was getting sicked and tired of idiots on here saying that i was making these stories up and I was telling the lies - everything i have ever posted on here HAS been the truth - If you all choose not to believe me then that is YOUR choice but don't slag me off - none of you even know who i am so you can't comment on that one.

What i have been told and What I know is from within the club - so that is why i have never been able to divulge the SOURCE

Dean Hammond wanted to stay and was prepared to take a 50% paycut ON WHAT COLCHESTER WERE OFFERING compared to BHAFC

Dean WIlkins took us to 7th in the league and didn't deserve to be sacked - How can any Brighton fans be happy with the fact that last night Dick Knight said HE WOULD HAVE SACKED DEAN EVEN IF WE GOT PROMOTED - What sort of board have we got that wants to sack a manager after promtion

When the question was asked about where do they want us to end up the end of the season and Dick and Micky took ages to answer - that should have been a straight forward answer - PROMOTED - that what all of us want isn't it and any football manager/board/club.

One thing i have noticed is how agitated Dick Knight gets when fans don't ask him the questions he dosen't want to hear- he has done it on phone in's with harty as well.

I know on NSC that some fans are happy with Dick Knight and what he does but unfortunately you do not know the real Dick Knight - maybe to put it this way - i was talking to Mary (don't know her surname shes is the oldest STH) "she said it was awful the way Dean Wilkins has been treated by Dick Knight and Dean should still be at the club he loves - there are 2 sides to Dick Knight the one he wants the fans to see and unfortunately the one SOME fans don't see.

I would also appreciate it if Bozza would not disclose any more of mine or my computers information

Thankyou

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here