Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum Live from Withdean

But why and what agenda?

Surely one of them would have made up an in depth story to stir this board and the other fans up a bit more?

bhadeb often posts shitty comments on the Argus Albion pages as well as i have run-ins with her/him/them on there as well

Their agenda could be that he/she/they could be associated with the anti-stadium lot from Falmer Village/FPC. Their agenda could be to try and cause fans to turn against DK, get him ousted hoping to delay the stadium further? Far fetched I know but possible. Could be Cuntress or Cruella hiding behind faked piss-poor English.... :laugh:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Their agenda could be that he/she/they could be associated with the anti-stadium lot from Falmer Village/FPC. Their agenda could be to try and cause fans to turn against DK, get him ousted hoping to delay the stadium further? Far fetched I know but possible. Could be Cuntress or Cruella.... :laugh:

Would be nice if Bozza answered my request with the rough location of the ISP address but i suppose he isn't able to :down: That would confirm or deny a couple of ideas i have about it!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Would be nice if Bozza answered my request with the rough location of the ISP address but i suppose he isn't able to :down: That would confirm or deny a couple of ideas i have about it!!

To be fair even if he did ( and I don't think it's a privacy thing - it's known as a PUBLIC IP for a very good reason ! ) you'd probably find it's an IP belonging to one of the big boys like Virgin or BT and so wouldn't give you any greater insight to where the clown or clowns are from !

Have to say though - I've enjoyed this thread much more than most the recent ones. And the fact it contains the biggest OWNED in NSC history is a bonus :clap2:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
To be fair even if he did ( and I don't think it's a privacy thing - it's known as a PUBLIC IP for a very good reason ! ) you'd probably find it's an IP belonging to one of the big boys like Virgin or BT and so wouldn't give you any greater insight to where the clown or clowns are from !

Have to say though - I've enjoyed this thread much more than most the recent ones. And the fact it contains the biggest OWNED in NSC history is a bonus :clap2:

Why thank you :blush::lolol:

Have no clue about ip's etc so didn't know that :lolol:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Perhaps some things need to be kept private Buzzer to protect both parties.If that is the case then you have no right to know the truth behind the dissmissal of Wilkins but to honour the decision made by the board.We don't have the right to know everything about the club affairs i'm affraid.

Nail on the head.

We don't have any right to know everything that goes on in the club, least of all employment contracts.

We want to know everything, of course but, unless a shareholder or director, our only right is to see 90 minutes of football when we buy a ticket. Nothing more.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Having asked my question, I still feel Knight didnt actually answer what I asked him, but it turned into a story when he later revealed Wilkins would have been sacked anyway

Knight in my question pretty much admitted he spoke to Adams before Wilkins left, which in my opinion makes things a little bit farcical, especially when Adams bought Hart and Mayo back to the club.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I nearly asked another question, but didnt have the guts to do so, which was

"Whose idea was it to make this event all ticket, and how do i get a ticket"

Thats because I didnt get asked for a ticket or even find the place where to get my ticket

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Was there any mention of a Falmer start date?.Is it still December.

This is, IMHO, by far and away the most important news from last night, from all of what I've read on here. Well, that and Bozza's DISCUSTING and hilarious revelation about bhaPLEB being a schizophenic libellous charlatan. :lolol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why thank you :blush::lolol:

Have no clue about ip's etc so didn't know that :lolol:
I don't want to rain on your parade but the actual 'owning' was done by Bozza. However you can claim an 'assist'!

I'd be very interested to hear their explanation as to how they use the same computer but don't actually know each other. Deano seagulls can't have been LYING surely?

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Having asked my question, I still feel Knight didnt actually answer what I asked him, but it turned into a story when he later revealed Wilkins would have been sacked anyway

Knight in my question pretty much admitted he spoke to Adams before Wilkins left, which in my opinion makes things a little bit farcical, especially when Adams bought Hart and Mayo back to the club.

I understand what you are saying, but is it really that important?

The new season starts tomorrow - that is important! In 50 years of supporting the Albion chairmen, managers, players have come and gone but the first day of the season has always been the same - a special day in the year.

The petty squabbles, criticisms and moaning on here are totally unimportant compared with tomorrow.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I don't want to rain on your parade but the actual 'owning' was done by Bozza. However you can claim an 'assist'!

I'd be very interested to hear their explanation as to how they use the same computer but don't actually know each other. Deano seagulls can't have been LYING surely?

Fair enough i will take the assist :lolol:

Deano seagulls LIE never ;) or bhadeb for that fact

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I understand what you are saying, but is it really that important?

The new season starts tomorrow - that is important! In 50 years of supporting the Albion chairmen, managers, players have come and gone but the first day of the season has always been the same - a special day in the year.

The petty squabbles, criticisms and moaning on here are totally unimportant compared with tomorrow.

I agree, I said at the start of my question I was an Adams fan and delighted to have him back, but I still thought it would be interesting to know, and given the chance to ask the man himself instead of listening to rumours, I thought I would go ahead and just say it

I for one cannot wait for the season to start, the alarm clock is set for 5.15am, and I will be there singing my heart out in support of the team

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Maybe Deano Seagulls is actually AUSTRIAN and keeps BHADeb in the cellar where he regularly goes and bums her into madness - however, she's managed to log into his wireless broadband by guessing his password. Which is "THETRUTHWILLCOMEOUTONEDAY".

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
My favourite answer was by Perry from a question asked by Alex Alex Dawson

The question was about how to get fans to write in letters of support if they did have access to the internet or be able to get ONLINE to find out how to do it, and could they put something in the program or papers to advise fans what to do

Perry's answer was, I have made a blog - it stands for webblog, I didnt know that

And where exactly do you find a blog then Mr Perry? ONLINE

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Dean hammond was prepared to stay with BHAFC and take a 50% pay cut on what colchester were offering

So not a PAY CUT at all then.

He was offered a contract which would have made him the 2nd highest paid player in Albion history (after Zamora) and turned it down because Colchester could offer much more.

It is not exactly a revelation that Colchester have lots more money than us. Why do you think they were able to sign Steven Gillespie?

What do you want DK and the board to do? Break the bank to keep Hammond? That always works well - just ask Rotherham, Bournemouth and Luton fans.

Also if DK had lied about the contract offers to Hammond and Savage don't you think we would have heard something from the players themselves? Both have since left the club so would have no reason to keep quiet especially if they are supposedly being lied about.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
As I've said before (and probably will again) there are elements of truth in both sides of the Dean Hammond argument, neither side is completely right and neither side is completely wrong.
(And before I get the - how do you know, prove it - comments, I HAVE spoken to all the parties involved directly, and have based my opinion on that). If I posted what I believe is the accurate account of what happened, because it contradicts an element of both sides of the argument, I'd be shouted at by both sides, and at the end of the day, it's over, done with and lets move on. I'll end by saying if a WOMAN had been involved in the negotiations, it would have been sorted amicably without all the drama! lol!

“If a woman can decide who gets the last toffee, a four year or a six year old, she can negotiate any contract in the world.”

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
As I've said before (and probably will again) there are elements of truth in both sides of the Dean Hammond argument, neither side is completely right and neither side is completely wrong.
(And before I get the - how do you know, prove it - comments, I HAVE spoken to all the parties involved directly, and have based my opinion on that). If I posted what I believe is the accurate account of what happened, because it contradicts an element of both sides of the argument, I'd be shouted at by both sides, and at the end of the day, it's over, done with and lets move on. I'll end by saying if a WOMAN had been involved in the negotiations, it would have been sorted amicably without all the drama! lol!

“If a woman can decide who gets the last toffee, a four year or a six year old, she can negotiate any contract in the world.”

Fair enough. You talk common sense, the most salient bit being..."...it's over, done with and let's move on."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here