desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
>tada..<

bikeflip.jpg

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
The beautiful aeroplane was the centre of my working life for twenty years from 1983 to 2003. And, since early last year, she is again.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Its an orangutan, from the Indonesian province of Central Kalimantan on Borneo island. Which is where I live and work. In fact, here's a photo of me with an orangutan, and if you look closely, a Skint-era Albion hat :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_9126_small.jpg
    IMG_9126_small.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 159

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Mine is 'arry sitting on a throne, with the title "The Guv'nor" emblazed across him. As he's the guv'nor of my team, Tottenham Hotspur. Simples

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
When I first posted on NSC I used the name of Smiley Miley (it was a name given to me at work due to the amount of business miles I racked up in a year).

After a 2 year break I returned and so used the name Return of Smiley Miley (or ROSM for short).

My avatar is of Tony Miles who was the driver for the Radio 1 roadshow who also had the nickname Smiley Miley.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
When I first posted on NSC I used the name of Smiley Miley (it was a name given to me at work due to the amount of business miles I racked up in a year).

After a 2 year break I returned and so used the name Return of Smiley Miley (or ROSM for short).

My avatar is of Tony Miles who was the driver for the Radio 1 roadshow who also had the nickname Smiley Miley.

I remember Smiley Miley ........... ROSM ...... ahhhhh .... all is clear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here