Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Explain your avatar

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Me with a bad short haircut being kissed by Bobby Zamora when he was young and vulnerable.

Indeed, and as my attorney and agent would like me to point out, artistically directed, crafted and executed by (ahem) the hammock dweller. Wasn't that after the Cardiff home game, Andy Crosby MOTM?

Mine was donated by the great Peter Jackson of Selangor, Malaysia. An uncanny likeness of Life on Maui after a mai tai or two.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
The range of beers from one of my favourite Belgian craft brewers the De Ranke brewery, including Guldenberg, Kriek De Ranke and XX Bitter. De Ranke don't put a label on their 75cl bottles but wrap them in the the paper covers shown. Very flavoursome brews and the Guldenberg and XX both highly hopped.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Simply the number worn by the person who scored the most important goal in the clubs history, and only finally now do we have someone worthy to take on that number again, albeit for a short while (I never did like Chippy much!)

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Mine is the bad-tempered ex-sea captain from The Adventures Of Tintin, of course!

Quality childhood entertainment, read by torchlight under my duvet more often than not (mainly courtesy of WH Smith in Churchill Sq. ..pre-facelift, of course).

Daylight hours just weren't enough!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ah, Cypriot football, can't really beat it can you? Were you are the 'game' [battle] v APOEL in Larnaca at the Neo GSZ Stadium at the end of last season?

We tend to follow Anorthosis as my brother lives on the Larnaca Dhekelia strip, but the games are a laugh, and the ultras are superb.

My avatar, The badge of my adopted club ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
<------------------ The best Team in Yorkshire and the place of my birth

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here