Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Explain your avatar

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like Giraffes, I like Seagulls, I like England.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
If I posted on a St Louis Cardinals messageboard called BushStadiumChat I would undoubtedly have an avatar of the Albion Club badge

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Just changed mine, funnily enough. Watching the way we've played against supposedly 'top' teams recently reminds me of Ali's handling of George Foreman in Zaire.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
this is Zelda a somewhat cool cat

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Peter Tosh, original wailer, all-round "no compromise" merchant and hero of mine sitting in a field of ganja, somewhere in Jamaica.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
I know mine. but can honestly say I cant remember the name. Its a computer game that I loved as a kid.

Can anyone fill me in with the answer?

:hammer:punish: Yes I'm rubbish.

and this...

image.php

...is from Day of the Tentacle
A Classic game.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
April Fool's Day "new badge design" story in our programme/website a few years ago that far too many idiots took seriously and unleashed INTERWEBHELL over. I actually prefer it. Swords are so militaristic. *-8.15 libertarian*

PS Thanks gabillions to the original threadmaker. Have had the same avatar since I got here and kept meaning to Photoshop the edges to the NSC left column background colour (rather than have an evil square of white). Finally done it. How much neater it looks. Ta xx

Last edited:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
my kids down at Floreat beach about a month ago for our first swim of what looks like being a long stinky hot summer filled with glorious Ashes action, ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here