Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliot Bennett SIGNS

DezzieG

Aug 20, 2009
Another HOUSE HOLD NAME signed by Potato head. How long before he's injured, asks to move back north, found Night clubbing mid week or languishing in the Bognor reserves

mate, by the end of the season, everyone in Brighton will know who Elliott Bennett is. He has a great injury record as well... and the night clubbing bit..... you can tell you've not done your homework, he's a nice, quiet, down to earth guy who wont go getting into trouble and getting drunk every week.

i seriously suggest some of you doubters reserve your judgements and do your homework. this kid is awesome, seriously... Bognor Reserves, dont make me laugh!!! :lolol:

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Come on, lets get behind the signing, the kid hasnt even been photographed in a Brighton shirt yet and weve got moaning going on.
I grant you that he isnt a household name, but they come at a huge price and are hardly likely to want to play for a club with a poxy makeshift ground for two years.
What we have here is a young, up and coming talent who has played 50 odd games over two seasons, in a very tough league. If this guy is half as good as what Im hearing from Bury supporters he should be able to provide the ammunition for the likes of Dickinson, Forster, Murray and Davies, because we do actually have decent strikers but noone to give them the ball.
For me, Id like to see Coxy on the left, Bennett on the right with Davies and Dickinson in the middle. Central midfield would be Dicker holding and the Forest guy(name escapes me) box to box. Then Id have Tunnicliffe RB, Virgs, Elphick and Whingy at RB until McLegend is back. If we cant win with that line up, we are in trouble. But you know what, I really think we are going to murder Stockport on Saturday.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
mate, by the end of the season, everyone in Brighton will know who Elliott Bennett is. He has a great injury record as well... and the night clubbing bit..... you can tell you've not done your homework, he's a nice, quiet, down to earth guy who wont go getting into trouble and getting drunk every week.

i seriously suggest some of you doubters reserve your judgements and do your homework. this kid is awesome, seriously... Bognor Reserves, dont make me laugh!!! :lolol:
Reading between the lines of the stuff Ive read, Mr Bennett seems to have a brilliant attitude and has already captained a side a while back in his youth. I think we are going to be very happy with this signing IMHO.

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Reading between the lines of the stuff Ive read, Mr Bennett seems to have a brilliant attitude and has already captained a side a while back in his youth. I think we are going to be very happy with this signing IMHO.

Player's attitudes seem to change when the sign for Brighton. I think it could be partially down to the fact that the slagging starts before they have even been at the club for 2 weeks. Hope he's the player to get the season firing. So he's a nice qiet down to earth chappie is he ? wonder if he's been attracted to Brighton by the promise of a bit of ANAL entertainment.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Wolves were never going to play him, once they reached the Premier League. They sold him a nd got themselves a sell on clause if he does well for us, so they are happy.

We should be happy too, especially if he really is pacey, as we dont seem to have any of that at the moment

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
My Bury supporting mate says he's probably the best player he's ever seen play for Bury. He also played in everyone of their league games last year too. Sounds like a quality signing.

DezzieG

Aug 20, 2009
Wolves were never going to play him, once they reached the Premier League. They sold him a nd got themselves a sell on clause if he does well for us, so they are happy.

We should be happy too, especially if he really is pacey, as we dont seem to have any of that at the moment

fastest 200m runner in shropshire at youth level...
just another thing i noticed, the picture on the Brighton website this morning, was actually his brother Kyle (also at Wolves) so dont be surprised when the real Elliott looks different. :laugh:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
does this sort of kill off the Bloom wants Wise in as manager rumours?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 255

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If he can CREATE goals then I dont care if its Gordon, Lenny or Mr Bennett from Take Hart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here