Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliot Bennett SIGNS

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
does this sort of kill off the Bloom wants Wise in as manager rumours?

not really, if slade was being allowed to put together a team with the millions its going to take to get out the league in the next 2 years at his disposal...

Even Mickey Adams would struggle to justify replacing a left winger with a right winger :wink:

Cox is not a left winger either though, that's what I meant. Well anyway, if we play 4-5-1 we can play Bennett, Cox and super Kevin McLeod across the midfield in positions that actually suit them all. Throw Dicker into the mix as well and I'd be very happy indeed.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Wow he actually watched the Huddersfield game before putting pen to paper!
His thought process must have been that he was going to stroll into the side after seeing that!:laugh:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
mate, by the end of the season, everyone in Brighton will know who Elliott Bennett is. He has a great injury record as well... and the night clubbing bit..... you can tell you've not done your homework, he's a nice, quiet, down to earth guy who wont go getting into trouble and getting drunk every week.

i seriously suggest some of you doubters reserve your judgements and do your homework. this kid is awesome, seriously... Bognor Reserves, dont make me laugh!!! :lolol:

Thanks for all the info about the new kid, Dezzie. As you'll have already gathered, NSC is awash with optimism at the moment, so you should be thankful that you haven't caught the regulars at a bad moment. Quite honestly, some of 'em make Brumscum supporters sound like paragons of positivity in comparison! I'm very much looking forward to Master Bennett in the stripes on Saturday. Sounds like a talented young man - if the Wolves supporters observations are anything to go by. Oh, & good luck in the Premiershite this season too. Hope you stay up & establish yourselves in a way that Skinner's mob can only envy . :thumbsup:

DezzieG

Aug 20, 2009
Thanks for all the info about the new kid, Dezzie. As you'll have already gathered, NSC is awash with optimism at the moment, so you should be thankful that you haven't caught the regulars at a bad moment. Quite honestly, some of 'em make Brumscum supporters sound like paragons of positivity in comparison! I'm very much looking forward to Master Bennett in the stripes on Saturday. Sounds like a talented young man - if the Wolves supporters observations are anything to go by. Oh, & good luck in the Premiershite this season too. Hope you stay up & establish yourselves in a way that Skinner's mob can only envy . :thumbsup:

tbh, its not too different to the Wolves board at times. i think its the general makeup of football fans nowadays.
I too hope we can establish ourselves, and from what I'm gathering, theres some exciting times ahead for Brighton, with a new stadium and owner etc. heres hopin for success for both our clubs. :yahoo:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
tbh, its not too different to the Wolves board at times. i think its the general makeup of football fans nowadays.
I too hope we can establish ourselves, and from what I'm gathering, theres some exciting times ahead for Brighton, with a new stadium and owner etc. heres hopin for success for both our clubs. :yahoo:

Cheers flower, best wishes to ya. :whisky:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Seen a little of him, good prospect and already proven at the level below. Get him, Tunnicliffe and Mcnulty in the side and we will be fine.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
laughcont.gif
On Tuesday night, Mr Bennett from Take Hart might have been more effective.

On Tuesday night, Mr. Bennett from Pride and Prejudice would have been MOM.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Ok this is good, very good. I imagine Cox will be put into a more central role on saturday?

Can we stop trying to shoehorn 3 wingers into the team please. The modest success we had at the end of last season was based on 1 winger and 3 other midfielders playing more centrally, with 2 up top, and this kept us tight in midfield and made us difficult to beat. Playing Cox Mcleod and Wright at Brentford didn't work particularly well, and at the moment we need to be solid in midfield and become difficult to beat again. Playing loads of wingers simply means the back four get over run.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do his mates call him Gordon ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here