Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand renamed The Marie Celeste

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
If you were a player, and with 10 minutes to go the stands started emptying, I think this would affect you... Despite what everyone says about them not caring if people leave.. Its an unconscious thing.. The message received is 'the games over' that will have a psychological affect on the players whether you like it or not. The energy will drop. If you believe that cheering and singing helps a team, as it obviously does, why do you think that leaving the game 10 mins before the end wont also affect a team. Of course it will. Its all about unconscious messages.

Home games are our chance to be the 12th player... but if the 12th player bu**ers off 10 minutes early, he leaves the team feeling deflated for the last part of the game.. I cant believe people dont realise this.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I thought we lost 1-0 last night. at least that was the score when i left. And judging by the people on here moaning about the team, food, singing, Gus and anything else, I did not miss a lot.
Did we not score late last night, during the time when according to the OP the East was almost empty.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Don't take life so serious
If you couldn't read into the opening post that it was all Tongue in cheek then I'm baffled
It's all building site, changing room banter

Oh Dear.

Take a leaf out of your own book and sensitise yourself to irony.

Me? This's my reading when I'm plugged in:

meter.gif

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hope you were sitting in your seat mr simmo until the 95th minute :D
Although I don't blame you if you weren't without a warm Albion winter coat it did get a bit chilly late on

Indeed I was and the wind and rain was wafting in somewhat in the East Upper! As I have said on another thread it is very difficult to sing & shout when you are surrounded by dead fish on a slab with their dead eyes looking at you for standing up and singing. But my five band of brothers did stay till the end despite another dodgy performance. Away games ie: Millwall is where its at mate! :drink:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Indeed I was and the wind and rain was wafting in somewhat in the East Upper! As I have said on another thread it is very difficult to sing & shout when you are surrounded by dead fish on a slab with their dead eyes looking at you for standing up and singing. But my five band of brothers did stay till the end despite another dodgy performance. Away games ie: Millwall is where its at mate! :drink:

I WAVED to you LAST night , DID you spot me ? I was WEARING an ALBION winter COAT

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Christ Ernest, you must have been looking over my shoulder as I posted then. How come your so quick with your comment? ------ are you fecking stalking me????

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Always leave early because of the nightmare of the transport system. I was a season ticket holder at Gillingham, and all but 2 seasons at withdean. Assume I am not a real supporter though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here