Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand renamed The Marie Celeste

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lamie, I believe you sit near my band of six 'brothers' in the East Upper. Honestly, what do you think of the people around you? We stay to the end whatever the result. I have no problem if other fans leave early but wonder what they are going home to. Will their dinner be burnt? Are some on a promise? Will they miss Simon Cowells 'I am a useless waste of space and cant sing'/'Dancing on land/sea/air/ice? MOTD or the football league show? I am a family man (four kids from 12 to 29) and my football takes up a small amount of my time but it is more important than getting 'Home' early!

Lol...i have an isle seat and dont really know those across the 'divide' ..peeps behind me seem to be match day seats...guys to my left are good...always have a natter...3 seats in front of me might as well be empty as they never even cheer when we score...views brilliant and i normally lose my voice shouting at ref....re leaving i stay until the whistle blows..would clap the lads off but get kinda pushed down the stairs by a swarm of people..re leaving some have to go because of there circumstances..but i cant see why people who leave early brag about getting home within half an hour...i work hard for my money and like to get good value...still its there choice or loss

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
heh heh heh ah haa haa haaa haa haa
ahh ah ahhh hah

did you leave early tonight? oh dear

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
heh heh heh ah haa haa haaa haa haa
ahh ah ahhh hah

did you leave early tonight? oh dear
:lolol:

In all fairness though can't blame anyone who did leave a bit early it was a woeful game
But glad I was there to see the goal to make it entertaining for 30 seconds at least of sheer joy in the 92nd minute

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Wouldn't swap that moment of pure ecstasy for a 5 minute head start on the traffic for anything.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
:lolol:

In all fairness though can't blame anyone who did leave a bit early it was a woeful game
But glad I was there to see the goal to make it entertaining for 30 seconds at least of sheer joy in the 92nd minute

It wasn't a woeful game. Woeful games are ones like Brighton away to Rochdale anytime in the late 90's early 00's or suchlike. We were excellent in the second half and were unfortunate not to score more. Their goalie made a couple of great saves and the post helped them out.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Wouldn't swap that moment of pure ecstasy for a 5 minute head start on the traffic for anything.

Do you ever watch a goal and although you know it's been allowed, you can't quite believe it? That's how it felt for me tonight. I don't understand people leaving early but there again it's a free country and its their loss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here