Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand renamed The Marie Celeste

I find each match i'm leaving earlier and earlier i just love getting on the bus first and watching people still standing in long lines as we pull away,back indoors in 20 minutes:thumbsup:
Why the hell would i want to hang round after a game?:( If they can sort the transport out i would stay longer but not sure they can or want to???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I find each match i'm leaving earlier and earlier i just love getting on the bus first and watching people still standing in long lines as we pull away,back indoors in 20 minutes:thumbsup:
Why the hell would i want to hang round after a game?:( If they can sort the transport out i would stay longer but not sure they can or want to???

but whats the big thing about being back in doors 20 mins after?..scared of the dark? :) if it means it takes 40 mins i'd rather stay longer..your choice but i wudnt wanna brag about it myself

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I fear for the Peterborough game on the 80 minute if were 3- o up or 2-0 down It might feel like were back at Withdean all over again watching our beloved Albion surrounded by 7,000 real fans

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I have to say that every league match at the Amex, WSU last season and East Upper this season, I have been there to the (sometimes) bitter end every match acknowledging and appreciating CMS's recognition of the support of the Brighton fans other than when he did not finish a specific match. ( What a top bloke he is ) !

For those who leave early, for whatever good reason I understand, however, for those who choose to post on threads such as this one and who have nothing better to do other than to comment on others, why don't you just 'do one' !

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Don't take life so serious
If you couldn't read into the opening post that it was all Tongue in cheek then I'm baffled
It's all building site, changing room banter
Well as least we all know what the T stands for....

If you're making a "tongue in cheek" comment, then add a smilie to indicate it.
Otherwise, you get the response you got... but that's what you wanted though wasn't it... Tosser.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Well as least we all know what the T stands for....

If you're making a "tongue in cheek" comment, then add a smilie to indicate it.
Otherwise, you get the response you got... but that's what you wanted though wasn't it... Tosser.
I feel like Frankie Boyle and I've insulted the queen or a higher priest FFS get a grip

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Some of the stock views and opinions in this thread are quite wonderful. You don't know people's circumstances and you certainly can't say "there's no work tomorrow", of course there are people working on a saturday how else do you think that shops get opened? The world doesn't stop on a friday night and start again on a monday morning like some people seem to think and considering the difficulties that there are getting away from the ground after an evening game I don't blame people wanting to get themselves off home. I don't leave early personally, I'm in no rush and will happily let the crowds die down before making my move but I don't have any form of resentment for those who do need/want to get away a bit earlier to beat the rush. It's such a non-issue I can't believe so many people get so worked up about it.

Here, here

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Can't wait till were shit again and 12,000 turning up every week following us through thick & thin making more noise & staying till the end (goldstone v orient v Barnet 97 )

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Can't wait till were shit again and 12,000 turning up every week following us through thick & thin making more noise & staying till the end (goldstone v orient v Barnet 97 )

You really do not make any sense. You moan because people leave early and that they should stay and support the team because it can make a difference.
Now you can not wait for crowds of 12,000 turning up every week. We had 26,000+ on Friday, so why moan if 14,000 leave early,because that would leave you the 12,000 you want.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Why do you not rewind it 90min krull taking goal kick Liverpool fans to the right are leaving. I would suggest to check your facts before posting rewind to 90.20and see for yourself

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
85th min kop end man in red jacket leaving 85.40 and in the 88th a lot from the kop end. Maybe you could let the Liverpool forums know so that they can moan at these people.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Why do you not rewind it 90min krull taking goal kick Liverpool fans to the right are leaving. I would suggest to check your facts before posting rewind to 90.20and see for yourself
Exactly just a few leaving on the 90th minute(not 85th min) well done Liverpool fans stay till the end trying to help your side over the line
With great support

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
85th min kop end man in red jacket leaving 85.40 and in the 88th a lot from the kop end. Maybe you could let the Liverpool forums know so that they can moan at these people.

Just a few not 5 to 6 thousand though , good fans

Have you actually rewound sky plus to check people leaving and at what time :)

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Exactly just a few leaving on the 90th minute(not 85th min) well done Liverpool fans stay till the end trying to help your side over the line
With great support

More then a few, you need to watch it back, I also noticed Coloccini leave in the 83rd minute, the problem is getting out of hand even the players are leaving early

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
You can not see the East or South stand from the 82 min so you can not really say if people leave or not. I still have Brighton on sky so I will check that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here