Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an account on the Crystal Palace forum?

Everlast

Sep 3, 2009
Bwaahahaha!

I still can laugh about that one.

Still, even from my deep depth, I crap on creeps like you.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......ha.......ha..............ha............ha. That is so f*cking hilarious......

you stupid c*nt:laugh:

Jan 30, 2008
If I have(which I haven't because so many vile filled posts from NSC'ers says otherwise)been wound up,you most certainly are not capable of it!
You've neither the brain capacity or wit to do so!
Are you gonna pm me again?
That's always a sign of a wind up.
When a nobody pm's you because THEY'VE BEEN WOUND UP!

you're to easy and a self righteous fool to boot :laugh:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I think you should pipe the f*** down maggot, or i'll superglue your quivering lips together with Uncle Speilburgs jizz. Not sure how i'll obtain a sample other than exstracting it from your arse with a turkey baster.

Oooh look out lads, it's scary spice! :tosser:

Seriously, why are you here ? you're just not funny, your bludgeoning attempts at humour are pitiful.

Because it's a free country?
And you're our rivals?
Trouble is,we post things to provoke a response,hoping for some wit and banter on your part.Some of your older posters have cottoned onto this.The younger ones(and I'm assuming that you fall into this group)start off with the pikey bollox.Hence we hit back with the gay jibes.
Simples!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Because it's a free country?
And you're our rivals?
Trouble is,we post things to provoke a response,hoping for some wit and banter on your part.Some of your older posters have cottoned onto this.The younger ones(and I'm assuming that you fall into this group)start off with the pikey bollox.Hence we hit back with the gay jibes.
Simples!
But brighton has a thriving gay community that contributes to the town and has helped make brighton the desirable place to live that it is , so i dont understand how these "jibes" are meant to wound , you however live in a place that is neither here nor there , not quite south london, not quite surrey, and full of , well , er pikeys, places like redskin village in mitcham, so the pikey jibes really are valid,and before you start, i come from south london(the proper part) and have lived in brighton so i really am qualified to judge on the squalid little corner of the country that you call home.

P.S A part of the reason you lot love having brighton as your rivals is because it suited you back in the day of widespread hooliganism not to have millwall,because you didnt have the bottle .

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
But brighton has a thriving gay community that contributes to the town and has helped make brighton the desirable place to live that it is , so i dont understand how these "jibes" are meant to wound , you however live in a place that is neither here nor there , not quite south london, not quite surrey, and full of , well , er pikeys, places like redskin village in mitcham, so the pikey jibes really are valid,and before you start, i come from south london(the proper part) and have lived in brighton so i really am qualified to judge on the squalid little corner of the country that you call home.

P.S A part of the reason you lot love having brighton as your rivals is because it suited you back in the day of widespread hooliganism not to have millwall,because you didnt have the bottle .

And Chelsea did? Come on bushy that is not 100% true and you know it

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
And Chelsea did? Come on bushy that is not 100% true and you know it
chelsea had a lot better go at millwall than palace did if you want to get into that SJ , but thats not the point im making , millwall are the closest club to you, not brighton, however i do love the rivalry between us (ive been flitting between brighton and london for years , and have followed the albion as a "2nd" team since i first lived down there) , and like it or not our catchment areas overlap in mid sussex etc.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
chelsea had a lot better go at millwall than palace did if you want to get into that SJ , but thats not the point im making , millwall are the closest club to you, not brighton, however i do love the rivalry between us (ive been flitting between brighton and london for years , and have followed the albion as a "2nd" team since i first lived down there) , and like it or not our catchment areas overlap in mid sussex etc.

I also went to a lot more Palace - Millwall games than you bush and it wasn't always one way traffic believe me. Anyway i know that wasn't the point you were making, and yes i totally agree there are a hell of a lot of Palace fans in Sussex and i am sure there are a few Brighton round here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here