Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an account on the Crystal Palace forum?

Bodrick BHA

Aug 25, 2009
I have an account on holmesdale.net and agree that Lancing BHA is a right twat. Although some of the Palace's fans aren't much better (i point you in the direction of Selhurst Wonderland on here) wouldn't take long to find out who he is on that site.

I have an account on holmesdale.net and agree that Lancing BHA is a right twat. Although some of the Palace's fans aren't much better (i point you in the direction of Selhurst Wonderland on here) wouldn't take long to find out who he is on that site.

What do you really care who he is on that site?

What would you DO with that information, exactly?

Tell him OFF? :mendoza:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Why do you keep coming back then? And before you ask me why I'm on your board, I'll answer that for you - because you're trolling on here you dickhead.

Ner ner ner ner i am going to smack your legs you nasty Palace fan! Get a life mate its a messageboard not real life, calm down old son your blood pressure must be sky high

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009

How on earth can you say that you twat? You self obsessed Brighton fans seem to think that you are unquestionably better than us at everything. Just because Lancing BHA is a twat doesn't bring shame on the whole site because guess what: HE IS ONE OF YOU! Live with it gays.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
What do you really care who he is on that site?

What would you DO with that information, exactly?

Tell him OFF? :mendoza:

Alright Shitler calm down, you aren't exactly Mr. Popularity you pedantic, childish, cold-hearted prick.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
What kind of person wants to be 'Mr Popularity', you piece of dung that hides under the mat after I wipe my feet?

I think it's very interesting how you think you know me despite the fact I have only posted 4 times. And how exactly am I hiding under the mat? Grow a pair.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Er.... like you know me how??

You talk a good pair, but they jangle already like bells on a kitten's collar.

Er.... by reading your posts I can safely say I have a much better impression of you than you will ever of me. Go piss off and play with your dildo.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Love the banter. Childish, immature, pathetic

BUT

I love it :lol::clap:

As a child, I spent a long time wearing leg calipers.
Indeed, I was physically disabled.
Now I have to listen to the holy preaching of some mentally disabled cuntard
who sucks palace cock?

I don't f***ing think so, you utter faggot.

You wore calipers as a child(no question mark needed)
If anyone deserved it,you did!
Clip clop clip clop....does it bring back memories sHitler?(question mark needed)

You wore calipers as a child(no question mark needed)
If anyone deserved it,you did!
Clip clop clip clop....does it bring back memories sHitler?(question mark needed)

What brings back memories, is that one kid 'Paul' used to call me names, kick me from behind and run away because he knew I couldn't catch him.
When the irons came off years later, he thought he could still push his luck and had a go.
I thicked his ear with a bloody good wallop and watched it expand like a throbbing red strobe-light, as a crowd gathered round us begging me to smack him again. I requested nicely that he "have a go now son, now you can't run away". He slid off, suitably humiliated in front of half the school!
THAT 'Mr Popularity' it turned out, is a palace supporter. I wonder if one ear is still bigger than t'other :laugh:

I'd wallop him again, to see if that brought back memories :bitchslap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here