Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an account on the Crystal Palace forum?

What brings back memories, is that one kid 'Paul' used to call me names, kick me from behind and run away because he knew I couldn't catch him.
When the irons came off years later, he thought he could still push his luck and had a go.
I thicked his ear with a bloody good wallop and watched it expand like a throbbing red strobe-light, as a crowd gathered round us begging me to smack him again. I requested nicely that he "have a go now son, now you can't run away". He slid off, suitably humiliated in front of half the school!
THAT 'Mr Popularity' it turned out, is a palace supporter. I wonder if one ear is still bigger than t'other :laugh:

I'd wallop him again, to see if that brought back memories :bitchslap:

That's a very good reply!(apart from the Palace fan bit.Don't believe that for a second!)
Cheap shot on my part.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
What brings back memories, is that one kid 'Paul' used to call me names, kick me from behind and run away because he knew I couldn't catch him.
When the irons came off years later, he thought he could still push his luck and had a go.
I thicked his ear with a bloody good wallop and watched it expand like a throbbing red strobe-light, as a crowd gathered round us begging me to smack him again. I requested nicely that he "have a go now son, now you can't run away". He slid off, suitably humiliated in front of half the school!
THAT 'Mr Popularity' it turned out, is a palace supporter. I wonder if one ear is still bigger than t'other :laugh:

I'd wallop him again, to see if that brought back memories :bitchslap:

Several things. Firstly, I don't for one second believe that he was a Palace fan, nor that that should matter whether the story be true or not, I doubt he did it because you were a Brightscum fan, if the story is true.

Secondly, there should be no inverted commas around the word "Paul" in your use of the word, since it is used as a name in your sense.

There should be a capital P on "Palace".

And why did you put "one ear still bigger then t'other"? If you are from up north, then he wouldn't be a Palace fan anyway.

As for your "story", and yes that should be in speech marks to show my doubt in believing it, even if it is true, it gives you no right to make jokes about others.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
I do, signed up about 20 mins ago, some of them have 250k post count, I'm just like get a life man:eek:

Anyway, haven't posted yet and not looking to very often lol.

So who has one?

Oh the irony!

28060063-0a1e9052d76c7cf32d372ab7ef80b18b.4aa3ab7a-full.jpg

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

Please note the posts per day count.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Now NMH makes up stories to get sympathy, this is the same bloke who has multiple user names so he can find someone to talk to.

Several things. Firstly, I don't for one second believe that he was a Palace fan, nor that that should matter whether the story be true or not, I doubt he did it because you were a Brightscum fan, if the story is true.

Secondly, there should be no inverted commas around the word "Paul" in your use of the word, since it is used as a name in your sense.

There should be a capital P on "Palace".

And why did you put "one ear still bigger then t'other"? If you are from up north, then he wouldn't be a Palace fan anyway.

As for your "story", and yes that should be in speech marks to show my doubt in believing it, even if it is true, it gives you no right to make jokes about others.

"Rights to make jokes about others" :laugh:
Where can I buy these 'rights' you speak about??

Some time ago I was on 'Friends Re-united' website, and noticed his name was there. Seeing he also had a photo up, I felt compelled to see what the evil little turd looked like after years of living with himself - and it wasn't pretty I can assure you!
He also couldn't help but mention his allegiance to the filth. 'It figured'. :tosser:

Do I have to be American to say 'it figures'?

And there's NEVER a capital 'P' in palace when it is preceded by 'crystal'.
The 'h' looks quite amusing in your version though :lolol:

Last edited:

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
"Rights to make jokes about others" :laugh:
Where can I buy these 'rights' you speak about??

Some time ago I was on 'Friends Re-united' website, and noticed his name was there. Seeing he also had a photo up, I felt compelled to see what the evil little turd looked like after years of living with himself - and it wasn't pretty I can assure you!
He also couldn't help but mention his allegiance to the filth. 'It figured'. :tosser:

Do I have to be American to say 'it figures'?

And there's NEVER a capital 'P' in palace when it is preceded by 'crystal'.
The 'h' looks quite amusing in your version though :lolol:

I really don't give a shit about you or your stupid bullshit stories. If it was true, which I highly doubt it was, it sounds very much like you deserve it.
:wanker:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Winding up the Palace Primates on here is like rattling the bars of a monkey cage with a stick, or as nmh does poke them with the stick between the bars to make the holler even louder.

Monkey is a good analogy seeing the palarse chairmonkey looks like a f***ing shaved orang-utang.

When you buy a palace season ticket do you have to have your tails cut off?

Winding up the Palace Primates on here is like rattling the bars of a monkey cage with a stick, or as nmh does poke them with the stick between the bars to make the holler even louder.

Monkey is a good analogy seeing the palarse chairmonkey looks like a f***ing shaved orang-utang.

When you buy a palace season ticket do you have to have your tails cut off?

Yeah.I've been ever so wound up on here!

:rolleyes:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah.I've been ever so wound up on here!

:rolleyes:

My mistake, your obviously a battery operated fucktard rather than a clockwork fucktard. Your 271 posts just reflect your craving to climb the evolutionary ladder to get above the rest of the palace pondlife. Just make sure that none of the other palace ingrates pull you back by your tail.

:thumbsup:

My mistake, your obviously a battery operated fucktard rather than a clockwork fucktard. Your 271 posts just reflect your craving to climb the evolutionary ladder to get above the rest of the palace pondlife. Just make sure that none of the other palace ingrates pull you back by your tail.

:thumbsup:

Make that 272 posts now.
Everyone one a winner!
What about your 8,000 plus?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Make that 272 posts now.
Everyone one a winner!
What about your 8,000 plus?

Very few of them are addressed to the slack jawed croydon clowns that infest this forum like a gay virsion of the Embola virus, bleeding profusley from every orafice from a rain of verbal boots.

After all, once youve wiped your feet on a doormat, you then move on to inhouse affairs. Wereas your postpile reflects your craving for our attention and your dependace on it like your fathers crack habit, owned bitch.

Very few of them are addressed to the slack jawed croydon clowns that infest this forum like a gay virsion of the Embola virus, bleeding profusley from every orafice from a rain of verbal boots.

After all, once youve wiped your feet on a doormat, you then move on to inhouse affairs. Wereas your postpile reflects your craving for our attention and your dependace on it like your fathers crack habit, owned bitch.

Oooooooooh.
You vicious brute you.
This post of yours obviously reflects the inferiority complex you possess which explains why you follow the girls in blue and white stripes.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oooooooooh.
You vicious brute you.
This post of yours obviously reflects the inferiority complex you possess which explains why you follow the girls in blue and white stripes.

i would rather follow girls in blue and white stripes than spend my sunday afternoons on a webforum full of men mainly from a city with a notoriuosly high percentage of bumbandits, testing out my faux hetrosexuality for the day I have to fly to Thailand to buy myself a "beard" I found in a "dating catalogue".

Oh and I do hope you and Tingtong will be very happy togather.:bigwave:

i would rather follow girls in blue and white stripes than spend my sunday afternoons on a webforum full of men mainly from a city with a notoriuosly high percentage of bumbandits, testing out my faux hetrosexuality for the day I have to fly to Thailand to buy myself a "beard" I found in a "dating catalogue".

Oh and I do hope you and Tingtong will be very happy togather.:bigwave:

Isn't it ironic,dontca think?

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I did venture over to their forums a few times, but it smelt like dead cats so I left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here