Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an account on the Crystal Palace forum?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I also went to a lot more Palace - Millwall games than you bush and it wasn't always one way traffic believe me. Anyway i know that wasn't the point you were making, and yes i totally agree there are a hell of a lot of Palace fans in Sussex and i am sure there are a few Brighton round here.
agreed, i think the real overlap is haywards heath /crawley though not sure how many brighton fans you get in crawley and anywhere north of that, my son plays junior football in cuckfield and while albion shirts outnumber palace ones , there are still quite a few , even his coach is palace.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
agreed, i think the real overlap is haywards heath /crawley though not sure how many brighton fans you get in crawley and anywhere north of that, my son plays junior football in cuckfield and while albion shirts outnumber palace ones , there are still quite a few , even his coach is palace.

Yeah Crawley and East Grinstead have a lot of Palace fans, i have lived in the Horley area for a while and visit Crawley a fair bit for the shopping etc and i have only ever seen one Brighton shirt to be fair. I am sure there are more lurking about though there must be

I also went to a lot more Palace - Millwall games than you bush and it wasn't always one way traffic believe me. Anyway i know that wasn't the point you were making, and yes i totally agree there are a hell of a lot of Palace fans in Sussex and i am sure there are a few Brighton round here.

Spot f***ing on.
Also,you want anyone to blame for the rivalry,look no further than that nasty little whore bag Mullery!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
chelsea had a lot better go at millwall than palace did if you want to get into that SJ

Chelsea are the only firm who got two mobs into the Millwall end back in 77-78, they didn't last long and got routed, but they earned respect from the Wall for even getting a foot in there. Most travelling firms never even went near Cold Blow Lane, let alone attempt to get inside the ground and try to take their end.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Chelsea are the only firm who got two mobs into the Millwall end back in 77-78, they didn't last long and got routed, but they earned respect from the Wall for even getting a foot in there. Most travelling firms never even went near Cold Blow Lane, let alone attempt to get inside the ground and try to take their end.

How do you know that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here