Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an account on the Crystal Palace forum?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
listen SJLM, i gave my views in one PM to him , end off , he's a tough lad, he can cope :smile:
It wasn't you who nutted a Palace fan on the concourse at Victotia station(knocking his teeth out) a few years back? Think we were away to Brentford that day.:lolol:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
He was barking up the wrong tree.

Hahaha, no I read all about it in the book "Hooligans 2", not surprisingly Millwall had a rather large section in it. Harry was their main face, quite a character, died an alcoholic apparently a good while ago. There was a 1970s Panorama programme about Millwall where Harry the Dog was one of the stars, along with "The Treatment" nutters who used to stand on the halfway-line terrace at the Den with surgical hats on. The haircuts and clothes crack me up.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Hahaha, no I read all about it in the book "Hooligans 2", not surprisingly Millwall had a rather large section in it. Harry was their main face, quite a character, died an alcoholic apparently a good while ago. There was a 1970s Panorama programme about Millwall where Harry the Dog was one of the stars, along with "The Treatment" nutters who used to stand on the halfway-line terrace at the Den with surgical hats on. The haircuts and clothes crack me up.

What did it say about F-Troop/

I came acroos Mr Canine in the Northstand ergo 1976..a mob of about 30 started slapping all the kids in their. Chnaged the way i viwed footie to say the least.

:annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here