Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an account on the Crystal Palace forum?

Jan 30, 2008
read my earlier post , YOU arent particularly funny, just abusive, follow SJs example, at least he is witty when he posts.

trouble is bushy he really thinks he's clever and witty .................... "selhurst wonderland" you couldn't make that one up :lolol:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
What did it say about F-Troop/

F Troop were the top boys, with 'arry as nutter in chief. he did get dropped by some big lump at Bolton once, but i suppose that was an occupational hazard. The Treatment were F Troop trainees, a bit too old to be Millwall's youngster hoolies, but not quite 'ard enough to get behind the goal where Harry used to bark, I assume.

It looks rather quaint looking back at it, but the fighting itself was fooking full on, up and down the terracing. The Police didn't have a clue then.

:D You represent an OAP that can't grow up fella

They don't like it up 'em, Pikey

18170d1212304596-ross-host-dads-army-special-dads_army.jpg

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
The sad fact is, you may be laughing of how we Palace fans are being pissed off by you, but really you are the ones who have the problem.

A few pages back, somebody simply posted

I do, but I hardly ever use it.

This is because he/she realises that you are just being very, very pathetic. And as The Phoenix said, many of you sound like complete plebs on the BBS now because of this. You cannot let anything go. You seem to take everything too far to the point where it will never be forgotten, and then after reaching this point try to pollute threads, or in some cases other forums, with your bullshit.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
The sad fact is, you may be laughing of how we Palace fans are being pissed off by you, but really you are the ones who have the problem.

A few pages back, somebody simply posted

This is because he/she realises that you are just being very, very pathetic. And as The Phoenix said, many of you sound like complete plebs on the BBS now because of this. You cannot let anything go. You seem to take everything too far to the point where it will never be forgotten, and then after reaching this point try to pollute threads, or in some cases other forums, with your bullshit.

Speaking the person who got banned.:lolol:

Piss off back to Scotland you pricks.:laugh:

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
I won't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here