Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickinson to Peterborough - Any truth??

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
FFS People get some perspective, he is SHIT, has scored f*** all, and he is on BIG wages, plus whoever Poyet brings in will either be FLAIR or it means that Forster has sorted himself out, i see this as being very positive.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Hope this means Forster is back. Or we are getting a striker in on loan. Or both.

Calvin Andrew back please?

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
i think it was his performance on tuesday against huddersfield that really did for him, it was definitely a winnable game, hudds were crap but what chances he had he couldnt put away and was very poor.

Strange hes out on loan so soon, given we havent got many strikers now but he cant complain he hasnt been given the chance to really shine, `cos he hasnt taken that chance. Hes not a player i wouldve kept long term but short term?, perhaps gus has a replacement option lined up?

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
Unless I've missed it, no-one seems to have thought that this may be the result of a major bust up between Gus and Dickenson.

Gus was obviously unhappy after match. Maybe gave the team a rocket in the dressing room, Dickenson got into argument with him....?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
So...good at basketball?

You decided that straight away, and it was a daft decision. Of course he's a striker, he's just not the bog standard lump up front, he's a bit different.

might make a good winger out of him. he has got no desire to get in the box. Time and time again great balls flash across the penalty area 6/8/10 yards out and he is always ambling outside the penalty box. If he does a good forward pass, he just stands there and admires it

He is however, a remarkably good citizen who helps any big titted lady in distress

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You decided that straight away, and it was a daft decision. Of course he's a striker, he's just not the bog standard lump up front, he's a bit different.

What is he then? Because he's not good at ball to feet either?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
FFS People get some perspective, he is SHIT, has scored f*** all, and he is on BIG wages, plus whoever Poyet brings in will either be FLAIR or it means that Forster has sorted himself out, i see this as being very positive.

Agreed. I am entirely positive about what this decision probably entails.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Unless I've missed it, no-one seems to have thought that this may be the result of a major bust up between Gus and Dickenson.

Gus was obviously unhappy after match. Maybe gave the team a rocket in the dressing room, Dickenson got into argument with him....?

Dicko didn't play Saturday sonif gus was unhappy he probably agreed in the hope he would start?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Correct-they normally score goals on a regular basis.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

So, when did he last score in a league game? (Ok count the cup but not against non league teams)

He is like Craig Davies without the ability, only reason he hasnt missed so many sitters is he hasnt created the chances, at least davies created the chances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here