Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickinson to Peterborough - Any truth??

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
For everyone hoping for a return of either Owusu or Andrews, hasnt our entire managemeent set up changed since they were here?

I wouldnt hold your breath, i think it will be someone entirely different.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
might make a good winger out of him. he has got no desire to get in the box. Time and time again great balls flash across the penalty area 6/8/10 yards out and he is always ambling outside the penalty box. If he does a good forward pass, he just stands there and admires it

He is however, a remarkably good citizen who helps any big titted lady in distress

This.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
This is a mistake. I don't rate Dickinson that much but he is good coming off the bench.

No he isn't, he has no physical presence, he goes down too easily, spends most of the game chasing the referee to moan about some perceived injustice, never looks as though he has the ball under control. All these points could perhaps be overlooked if he had a decent scoring record for us but he has not really ever looked like he would score reguarly.

Saturday summed it up. Chasing the game and Hart was preferred to Dickinson.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
No he isn't, he has no physical presence, he goes down too easily, spends most of the game chasing the referee to moan about some perceived injustice, never looks as though he has the ball under control. All these points could perhaps be overlooked if he had a decent scoring record for us but he has not really ever looked like he would score reguarly.

Saturday summed it up. Chasing the game and Hart was preferred to Dickinson.

I've seen him do well ONCE when he's come off the bench and that was Southampton when he played as pretty much a winger if i remember rightly.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Do we actually want to stay up because we keep getting rid of decent fringe player who could make a different in the business end of the season

They are fringe players who havnt made a difference yet so why at the business end of the season? Ive not got a problem with any of the players were loaning out.....would be nice to get the Forster situation sorted asap though. Dickenson hasnt really done it since he been here and in the 2 games i seen Holroyd he looked far more useful. Also how anyone can call Dickenson a physical presence amazes me. Good luck to him now lets move on

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
have heard a whisper two loan signings on the way, Foster situation will be resolved by this weekend, Dickinson has been apparently an unsettling influence in the dressing room!!

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i thought he did well at orient , in a nuisance sort of way. but as pointed out has the first touch of a blind rapist. the orient fans liked him, apart from one who said on their message board with his yellow boots and "ten to 2" feet he looked like ronald f***ing mcdonald

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
i thought he did well at orient , in a nuisance sort of way. but as pointed out has the first touch of a blind rapist. the orient fans liked him, apart from one who said on their message board with his yellow boots and "ten to 2" feet he looked like ronald f***ing mcdonald

hes played like him most of the season too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here