Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickinson to Peterborough - Any truth??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lets face it Barney and Big Dick haven't cut the mustard , we have another option up front with Virgs whose defensive duties can be covered by Kebab. I reckon there will be another 3 loanees by the weekend to also balance the loss of Tiny and Sebba (loan to Millwall , released)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Lets face it Barney and Big Dick haven't cut the mustard , we have another option up front with Virgs whose defensive duties can be covered by Kebab. I reckon there will be another 3 loanees by the weekend to also balance the loss of Tiny and Sebba (loan to Millwall , released)
Stop it.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Elf will be dropped this weekend. The hawk will return. Muzza will bag a brace, while Croftys and Benno cause havoc all day. I'll be travelling up with Russ and big Pete. Russ told me last week big dick was off, actually.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Elf will be dropped this weekend. The hawk will return. Muzza will bag a brace, while Croftys and Benno cause havoc all day. I'll be travelling up with Russ and big Pete. Russ told me last week big dick was off, actually.

:ohmy:

Sounds painful! :eek:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is it my imagination or is Dickinson, as Cox, another of the lads who likes clubbing?

Maybe Poyet sees this reflected in training and is not a fan

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Will Fozzie make a return though?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Will Fozzie make a return though?

I reckon taurics will settle things between him and gus and he will be in the side. What about calds at right back?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I reckon taurics will settle things between him and gus and he will be in the side. What about calds at right back?

calds, whingy or hoytey?? Your guess is as good as mine. I wonder what Russ and Big Pete think?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If we don't sign a very good striker on loan, Gus will have a lot of questions to answer.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Did Dickinson REALLY cost as much as Murray?

Seriously?

I thought he was signed on a nominal fee. If we forked out THREE HUNDRED big ones for him then that was an absolute FARCE

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Not at any price we have moved up a gear in our playing and I would rather we looked for a better loanee or signing somebody like Billy Sharp or Lee Trundle.

Why on earth does Billy Sharp keep being suggested, why the hell would he come to us! :lolol:
My word :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here