Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Healy

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
can't see him dropping down 2 divisions tbh

In fairness he wouldn't be. He is currently a reserve team player with not a cat in hell's chance of getting a Premiership game.

Clearly totally unfit (or at best off the pace) as otherwise he would be a shoe-in for the Northern Ireland team. If he did come there would be work to do before he was ready for the first team.

That said he should score goals at this level - 30 games at 1 in 3 (says he in hope) would be very useful.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Leeds fans were always frustrated that he seemed a different player in a Northern Ireland shirt than theirs.

But still, if he wants it, he should score for fun at this level.

Have we ever had a player that's score an international hat-trick? :eek:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I just asked my Sunderland-supporting mate about this. His response was "Fantastic signing- for us. Get the lazy fucker out. He'd rather train with our under-18's and just collect his pay cheque than he would put in the work to get back in the first team. Good riddance".

Interesting.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Leeds fans were always frustrated that he seemed a different player in a Northern Ireland shirt than theirs.

Step forward Mark McCammon. Hatrick for Barbados, although unsure as to whether it was before, during or after his spell here.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think that I'll reserve judgement until he signs and is match fit.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

Peter Ward - England U21's v Norway U21's

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I often expect things like the Mirror to be utter bollox but surely there's some form of truth in the rumour or it will be completely random...?!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's interesting that Gus is rumoured to be trying to sign Healy. He may not be Premiership Class but he'd do well at this level. People have moaned that not enough has been done to sign a name striker but I think this shows just how difficult it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here