Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Healy

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Since 2008 he has scored 6 goals in 55 appearances for Fulham, Sunderland and Ipswich.

Two are two divisions above us and one is in the division above us. How many goals would any of the League 1 strikers score at that level. I bet Lua Lua would have scored 0 but how many has he scored for us so far

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Gus has a knack of getting the best out of players. He seems to nurture rather then bully them to perform so I think Healy might work for us. Fingers crossed.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Amazed that people are questioning this rumoured signing. If fit he would score for fun in this side.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Is he not 'the man' in the NI squad at least historically and attack wise since they have the ManU chap at the back? Maybe he doesn't play well as the worst player in a Prem side, but likes to boss things at upper League 1 / lower Champ level?

I seem to remember him scoring more when Champ sides he was in were struggling than when they were coasting and hopefully that's down to standard of football not because he needs to have his back to the wall or play a direct style.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Think he's a flair version of Barnes who the later could learn off for a season. Who knows promotion to the Champ and we'd probably be his sort of level, and a good style of partner for Murray I'd think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here