Aug 10, 2005
Brighton

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
KinkyGoebels said:
Least i dont recieve cock

u really r a tosser......

post after post of bullshit......you cant get away with it because u r a retard.....it makes no difference .......

now i know its gonna be u saying things about my sister blah blah blah but i couldnt care less.........

ur in ur 20's for f*** sake........

just get a grip u sad !!!!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Brighton Boy said:
u really r a tosser......

post after post of bullshit......you cant get away with it because u r a retard.....it makes no difference .......

now i know its gonna be u saying things about my sister blah blah blah but i couldnt care less.........

ur in ur 20's for f*** sake........

just get a grip u sad !!!!

You threaten to beat people up........ and im sad?

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
KinkyGoebels said:
when has he?

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
KinkyGoebels said:

lol,,,,u speak about my sister and i said i wanted to chat with yer.....didnt say anything about beating u up.

You are patetic leave it alone and grow up

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
KinkyGoebels said:
He finds it fun to pm people with the information - then never shows up.
What to you?Cant blame him even if he does.

Last edited:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
KinkyGoebels said:
Did your father beat your mother around while she was preggers with you? it would explain a lot

his dad posts on here, do u wanna ask him? in fact i'll pass you the shuvell and u can dig urself a deeper hole. :dunce:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
looks like im gonna see you out in brighton tomoz night.........

well have a little chat about y u have to talk about my sister so much.......

not really any of ur business but u can explain it to me tommoro

bye

where in that is a threat grow up

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
KinkyGoebels said:
Did your father beat your mother around while she was preggers with you? it would explain a lot
You f***ing lairing cu*t. how f***ing dare you say anything about my dad beating my mum. I bet if i saw you at an albion match you wouldnt say it to my face.Its very man of you saying things like this on a web site.

Last edited:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
KinkyGoebels said:
To be honest I would.

u must fancy urself then.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
KinkyGoebels said:
I am quite Vain

on football manager your rating for predictability would be 20.

Kylies Stunt Arse said:
I think McGhee saw it as a short term loan option, not a long term deal. In fact if I remember correctly, as I was also at the fans forum, he said he'd inquired but he knew that he wouldn't be able to afford him anyway. Could it not be a cheeky way of keeping some fans that wanted to see him back happy? We can't be sure that the enquiry ever actually happened.

Good attempt, but you are twisting yourself in knots there. Short-term loan option, yes of course it was, but you conclude from that McGhee didn't want him permanently? Very silly. At the Fans Forum McGhee again revealed he went in for a second time before the Forest transfer was arranged but we were priced out on the wages front.

McGhee indulging in a "cheeky way of keeping fans happy". Get real :lolol: McGhee is a straight-talker and doesn't get involved in pathetic games like that. I've seen him give very curt replies to fans when former players like Paul Brooker have been mentioned to him as players we should get.

How about just taking what the manager said at face value rather than making loads of stuff up?

It's hard for you anti-Cullip bandwagoneers to accept I know, but McGhee rates the player highly and if was down to him, Cullp would be back here.

It wasn't of course, it was down to Sheff Utd who wanted something back on their investment and down to Danny himself who wanted not only the wages but also the stadium we could never give him.

Perhaps the time will come next year, the year after, when those factors might change. People like you who rule that out while McGhee remains the manager of this club are very unwise - Butters will not go on forever and McShane may be gone in a few months. And people still wouldn't have Cullip back? :lolol: How fecking precious is that? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here