Would you want cullip back?

• Yes Please

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • No thanks

Votes: 63 67.0%

• Total voters

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
like i say Gary Hobson would serve more purpose.

Sammy the seagull said:
I would of liked to see Paul Brooker back aswell.I know he was a bit of a tart, but he was a good player. Saying that he would not get in our team at the mo with our wingers playing so well.

FFS do you want Dodge, Simon Morgan, Darren Freeman and Andy Crosby back too? Wardy's back in town for Monday why not offer him a deal too?

Why can't we just move on?

Cullip did very well for us, including the games he played in this division, but we're a different team now with players that may not respond to his bully-boy style of leadership.

Thanks for everything Danny, but no thanks.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
like i say Gary Hobson would serve more purpose.
:tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

:D
P.s you got a job yet? And did you see the barca game?:eek: They rested Deco too

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
crosby is a good shout hes a top penalty taker.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
hOriginally posted by Sammy the seagull
Out of his depth in this division? Your joking yer!:eek: [/QUh

He was on the transfer list for ages and nobody came in for him not evenhis mentor MA then how long did he last at Sheff Utd before they realised their mistake and shipped him out on loan. A number of the goals that we conceeded where due to his mistakes but he blamed everybody else.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sammy the seagull said:
Cant believe some people some people would not have him back, i find it hard to believe.

Why ?

I cannot see what value he would now add to the squad as we are playing a more stylish attacking game and we have a good defence.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
FFS do you want Dodge, Simon Morgan, Darren Freeman and Andy Crosby back too? Wardy's back in town for Monday why not offer him a deal too?

Why can't we just move on?

Cullip did very well for us, including the games he played in this division, but we're a different team now with players that may not respond to his bully-boy style of leadership.

Thanks for everything Danny, but no thanks.
Someone's in a bad mood

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A rare admission but I agree with BensGrandad.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Sammy the seagull said:
:tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

:D
P.s you got a job yet? And did you see the barca game?:eek: They rested Deco too

yeah did see barca game, Eto'o was frightening mate, regarding work Gilesy rung me and hes got some work lined up 17th off next month scaffolding, so im gonna have some of that, just need a bits here and there up til then realy.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sammy the seagull said:
Cant believe some people some people would not have him back, i find it hard to believe.

Believe it, it's your poll after all.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Sammy the seagull said:

Why is it so difficult for you?

Warnock wanted him for his side but after a VERY short period of time he was persona non grata. Next stop Watford on loan: Notice they never made an attempt to sign him permanently? There is a pattern developing here...He's now at Forest and hardly setting the world on fire.

Our team, on the other hand, is flourishing without a bully blaming everybody else for his cock-ups, mistakes or lack of pace.

It's time to move on Sammy-he's gone and won't be back.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Far from it mate but these constant threads fawning over players past is getting boring, especially when it's a virtual impossibility that it could ever happen anyway.
The only reason i brought it up was i hear a lot of fans saying how shite he was for us, But when he was at the club everyone loved the bloke.

People might find these posts "boring" but why do people think ernest shite he posts are not boring? I dont get it

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Bwian said:

Warnock wanted him for his side but after a VERY short period of time he was persona non grata. Next stop Watford on loan: Notice they never made an attempt to sign him permanently? There is a pattern developing here...He's now at Forest and hardly setting the world on fire.

Our team, on the other hand, is flourishing without a bully blaming everybody else for his cock-ups, mistakes or lack of pace.

Players do need time to settle

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Bwian said:

I've spoken to both Sheff Utd and Watford fans and they both thought he did well for them. I don't think we need him back, although I think the comments re bully and so forth is a bit harsh for a bloke who captained us and won 3 promotions with us.

Sammy the seagull said:
The only reason i brought it up was i hear a lot of fans saying how shite he was for us, But when he was at the club everyone loved the bloke.

People might find these posts "boring" but why do people think ernest shite he posts are not boring? I dont get it

While he was here I thought he was great for us, especially in the lower divisions. Last season I thought his limitations were being shown up. I wouldn't have advocated dropping him as I didn't think we had the depth in the squad to leave him out. The difference in attitude and confidence of some of the players since he left is very noticable though.

I'm not a big believer in taking any player back for a second contract as they are often a let down.

As for Ernest's shite posts, yes many of them are boring too.

Turkey said:
although I think the comments re bully and so forth is a bit harsh for a bloke who captained us and won 3 promotions with us.

Is that not just sentiment blinding your view though?

Yes he was part of a successful team here, integral to most of it, but the team and the times have changed as have the opposition. He was a bully, that's his style, and it no longer suits us IMHO.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Turkey said:
I've spoken to both Sheff Utd and Watford fans and they both thought he did well for them. I don't think we need him back, although I think the comments re bully and so forth is a bit harsh for a bloke who captained us and won 3 promotions with us.

So you're saying his style of captaincy wasn't of the bullying type? What he did to Pethick was inexcusable and he constantly blamed others (by bawling them out).

Bwian said:

But McGhee admitted in the Fans Forum that he made enquiries for him, so I'd keep an open mind on that. Current circumstances may change in the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here