• No thanks

Votes: 63 67.0%

• Total voters

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
KinkyGoebels said:
I am quite Vain
To be honest ive seen a pitcture of you and to me you look like a bit of a fat boy whos about as mobile as a door mat.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sammy the seagull said:
To be honest ive seen a pitcture of you and to me you look like a bit of a fat boy whos about as mobile as a door mat.
Well i do like beer.

a door mat is quite mobile if you put it in car,

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Repugnant Toad said:
That's possibly the nerdiest insult I've ever read ... :lolol:

This is highly entertaining stuff.

im a nerd, cool!:p

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I suppose we could use him as a left back.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
dougdeep said:
I suppose we could use him as a left back.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

or a punchbag in the gym.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

or a punchbag in the gym.
I would pay good money for that.:angry:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sammy the seagull said:

Ive found one of you.....

retard-thumb.jpg

Last edited:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Gaz do you no this twat then, and how does he know your sister? A past stalker maybe?

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
KinkyGoebels said:
Ive found one of you.....

retard-thumb.jpg
Bit out of order. You talk about peoples dads beating mums, then put a picture of someone unlucky enough to be in that state.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
KinkyGoebels said:
Not my fault if that comes up when i put your name in yahoo.
Cant belive your 20! So the person in the pic is called sammy the seagull?

London Irish said:
Good attempt, but you are twisting yourself in knots there. Short-term loan option, yes of course it was, but you conclude from that McGhee didn't want him permanently? Very silly. At the Fans Forum McGhee again revealed he went in for a second time before the Forest transfer was arranged but we were priced out on the wages front.

McGhee indulging in a "cheeky way of keeping fans happy". Get real :lolol: McGhee is a straight-talker and doesn't get involved in pathetic games like that. I've seen him give very curt replies to fans when former players like Paul Brooker have been mentioned to him as players we should get.

How about just taking what the manager said at face value rather than making loads of stuff up?

It's hard for you anti-Cullip bandwagoneers to accept I know, but McGhee rates the player highly and if was down to him, Cullp would be back here.

It wasn't of course, it was down to Sheff Utd who wanted something back on their investment and down to Danny himself who wanted not only the wages but also the stadium we could never give him.

Perhaps the time will come next year, the year after, when those factors might change. People like you who rule that out while McGhee remains the manager of this club are very unwise - Butters will not go on forever and McShane may be gone in a few months. And people still wouldn't have Cullip back? :lolol: How fecking precious is that? :lolol:

You accuse me of making stuff up but you yourself are simply posting conjecture. Your opinion based on the things you have seen and heard. As MM himself isn't here to give us the answers we wont know for certain.

The fact is I haven't said anywhere that I'm ruling out a return for Cullip, just that I wouldn't particularly want to see it. I know that Guy wont be playing in 5 years, and that McShane isn't likely to be here in 5 months, but that doesn't mean I want Cullip to return. There are other centre halves out there, we have a couple here at the club.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
You accuse me of making stuff up but you yourself are simply posting conjecture. Your opinion based on the things you have seen and heard. As MM himself isn't here to give us the answers we wont know for certain.

The fact is I haven't said anywhere that I'm ruling out a return for Cullip, just that I wouldn't particularly want to see it. I know that Guy wont be playing in 5 years, and that McShane isn't likely to be here in 5 months, but that doesn't mean I want Cullip to return. There are other centre halves out there, we have a couple here at the club.

How old is Cullip now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here