Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith to partner Murray?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
How much will it cost? BBS has a huge amount of members and I think it is the same host as NSC. I guess you will be needing some more mods eventually.

I would not know the cost, I expect Bozza would, as for more mods, I think it is right to keep a sensible balance of numbers as to many will cause many many differing decisions, possibly causing more problems than needed, as i said above, with the genuine regulars reporting the idiots / posts etc, it really does help us and makes the process a quick and easy one.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Rumour sub-section.

If a user gets a rumour correct (even if the player doesn't sign)

User can now post rumours on Big Board.

???

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Although i do agree that things are probably best left alone (as i have no idea of what it takes to set up, run, and moderate a board like this), Newbies do seem to take a hell of a lot of shit on here. If every one knew that they had been waiting a month to get whatever off their chest, i think they would probably get a better reception, and i really dont think the wind up merchants would bother to wait, as someone said earlier they want to do it on the spur of the moment.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Most folks that are new don't post a lot in their first month anyway I don't suppose

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I thought that was the whole point of having a forum where people can post thoughts or if they heard something off someone can make a comment.
People can choose if or not to read a thread, i dont understand why want to ban people so quick, do you see the sun newspaper being banned from sales because they give a lot of false transfer rumours.
Its just a bit of fun transfer talk and the odd one will be true be all the same gets us excited at thought of a player like Mackell Smith.
ps someone said get a lot more join soon with falmer, isnt that good or do we just want 7000 people at falmer every week ?
Then someone mentioned about banning them for life is easy, oh thats nice talking people out before even done anything bad, and banning shouldnt it be for some bullying or rude or threats or maybe virus spreading or continous nonsense posts ? just a bit OTT

Cranky

Jan 13, 2007
Simon Cox?
Gary Hooper?

I was told we agreed a deal with WBA for Cox and our representatives arranged a meeting with him and his agent however Cox never turned up much to his agents embarrasment.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I thought that was the whole point of having a forum where people can post thoughts or if they heard something off someone can make a comment.
People can choose if or not to read a thread, i dont understand why want to ban people so quick, do you see the sun newspaper being banned from sales because they give a lot of false transfer rumours.
Its just a bit of fun transfer talk and the odd one will be true be all the same gets us excited at thought of a player like Mackell Smith.
ps someone said get a lot more join soon with falmer, isnt that good or do we just want 7000 people at falmer every week ?
Then someone mentioned about banning them for life is easy, oh thats nice talking people out before even done anything bad, and banning shouldnt it be for some bullying or rude or threats or maybe virus spreading or continous nonsense posts ? just a bit OTT

No one gets banned for life without good reason, and if a board is not modertated it will just get out of hand, and also if people constantly put up spoof threads about players joining the albion, it becomes tedious, and the choice to open a thread is of course the individuals right, but EVERYONE will open a thread that is titled something like "***** is joining the albion" and i am not sure if you have seen but recently we have had more than our fair share of idiots, these idiots spoil the board for the genuine members.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why would Peterborough want to sell their two main strikers when they are so near to a play-off spot ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So spoof threads from 'newbies' are tedious, spoof threads from seasoned posters are 'banter' ... :facepalm:

I personally think a fair few people need to chill out on this message board. When it's good it's good, when it's bad it's embarrassing to watch, this thread being a prime example. Wind your necks in and remember this is a message board, no more and no less.

Awaits abuse from the 'bantering regs'.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If I remember McLean was in and out of the team when they were in the Champ but CMS played nearly every game and was their top scorer. Is that right?

Find this hard to believe but more likely in the summer if we go up and Posh don'T

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here