Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith to partner Murray?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
In my opinion Mclean is the better player, he has an incredible presence on the pitch.

That's very true about Presence and he is a good talker too but Smith's goal record speaks for it's self.

If you have got this right i will buy you a few pints.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Second best striker in this league in my books.Forget Lambert,BWP etc

Austin 1st
Smith 2nd
Murray 3rd.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
it's only a matter of time before we get a link to Brian's Pages or whatever it is.

Time to follow zebedee's example I think

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I can't imagine a transfer would hinge on allowing CMS to play against us. If they were willing to sell him, I don't believe that they would retire from negotiations if we wanted him to play against them. They would wait until after we played them if they were not keen. It would not be enforceable even if they wanted that 'condition'.

I think it was when we sold John Byrne to Oxford, we had a clause put in that he couldnt play against us, could be wrong about Byrne but its definately happened before, but anyway why am i even speculating on this?

Oh yeah, because i would absolutely love it to be true.

But i will stand by my earlier post, absolute shite!

Brighton Bruv

Jan 10, 2011
Believe what you want but I just texted my mate and he said it's going ahead if personal terms can be agreed. Whether they are or not is another matter.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I think it was when we sold John Byrne to Oxford, we had a clause put in that he couldnt play against us, could be wrong about Byrne but its definately happened before, but anyway why am i even speculating on this?

Oh yeah, because i would absolutely love it to be true.

But i will stand by my earlier post, absolute shite!

My understanding is that clubs are not allowed to have any clauses in players contracts saying they cannot play for their new clubs. Even in a loan, the clause is against the players rights. But it is considered the gentlemanly thing to rest the player against his parent team.

However, once he is sold it's up to his new club

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Well my source is better than a fake twitter account :L

Take this as a friendly warning, we have had quite a few come on here recently and start stupid wind ups, we are fed up of it, whilst your IP address does not relate to others that started the wind ups, that does not mean you are not part of it, if you are genuine then so beit, if you have just come on here to be stupid then you will be banned, as someone else has said above the fact you have only joined today does make it all look strange.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I really can't see Bloom spending that sort of money on a single player in league 1.

Mind you Bloom knows Gus will deliver and has proved his salt so a bigger money player might happen.Any other manager then Bloom wouldn't sanction it.

That is the sort of striker that would nail our promotion for sure and probably the title too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here