Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith to partner Murray?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Craig Mackail-Smith has been on Poyet's books for a while and Brighton have just had an offer accepted in the region of £750,000 to £1,000,000. He has also expressed interest in joining us according to my source close to him. He should be having a medical then the deal should be sealed by Thursday afternoon. In time for him to face his ex club on Saturday. But will Peterborough let him play?

let me guess could not agree terms........guess you will not be answering now as you will be in bed ready for school

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Why not see how far Murray + Barnes + Wood can take us? We seem to be doing all right so far in this piss-poor league. Plus OK against Pompey which suggests we may well do OK one level up, like Norwich, Leeds and Millwall before us. The difference in class is not that great IMHO.

Can always splash the cash in NEXT January's transfer window if need be.

Tom,Tom,Tom what are you thinking? Don't you realise that sensible & rational statements have absolutely no place in a binfest. C'mon get with it. I don't suppose you have any news about Zamora coming on loan once his leg is all better?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Geez. Another WUM.
When will people realise that NSC is for solid BHA/football related facts,comments and truths and not childish ramblings,offensive language and utter bullshit spouted 99% of the time......:)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Craig Mackail-Smith has been on Poyet's books for a while and Brighton have just had an offer accepted in the region of £750,000 to £1,000,000. He has also expressed interest in joining us according to my source close to him. He should be having a medical then the deal should be sealed by Thursday afternoon. In time for him to face his ex club on Saturday. But will Peterborough let him play?

f*** off c u n t

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
he has been starting other shit plus its always good to tell a little c unt to f*** off

Aah. Seemed like the most random, anger management requiring thread bounce ever.:laugh: But in true NSC tradition, let the binfest continue. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here