Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith to partner Murray?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why not see how far Murray + Barnes + Wood can take us? We seem to be doing all right so far in this piss-poor league. Plus OK against Pompey which suggests we may well do OK one level up, like Norwich, Leeds and Millwall before us. The difference in class is not that great IMHO.

Can always splash the cash in NEXT January's transfer window if need be.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
so just to clarify, CMS will be signing on thursday? great news if true as long as he is prepared to be down the pecking order behind kevin phillips, robbie keane, that spanish bloke errrm fernando torrez and loan signng bobby zamora.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I find it strange that so much heat has been generated on a rumour that a division 1 player could sign for us, if the player had been a noted Championship striker or even say Robbie Keane then some excitement would have been expected.
Craig Mackail-Smith, whatever!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Well done, you did well, I never normally get drawn into a one to one like that, carry on and you will be a regular soon !!! :lolol::lolol:

Oh and can I thank the member who just PMd me and said.......quote "Don't worry I would Piss on you if you were on fire and i would crap and puke on you as well",,,this is comforting to me, thanks again. :lolol::lolol:

I would say who the sender was, but i dont think i should..........

Cheers for the comment and made me laugh your first sentence, but i just had to share what i thought on the subject.
Wasnt anything personal and also im pleased you found you would be pissed on whew hehe

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So you think I am the Mod who reacts to what the regulars want me to do on here? :lolol: if that is the case you are so wrong, most of the regulars on here wouldnt piss on me if i was on fire!!!! and apart from one member on here I don't actually know any of them, and he is banned at the moment!!!
Your take on what NSC is and what happens on here is just all wrong, I will repeat myself, I did not ban the person in question as some wanted me to do, I did however do some research on the person (as a mod should) and could not prove it to be who some thought it may be, so i recorded everything in public for all to see, I think its called transparency!!
You speak about childish comments, this is a message board, you will always get childish comments for many differant reasons, non of us mods can stop that, it would be a full time job editing and deleting and sorting out whats what, absolutly impossible, that said we as mods do a very good job in moderating the board, hence why it is and has been for a long time, very successfull, hence why we get other supporters using this board more than there own in some cases.
I said in my last post you are as entitled to an opinion as anyone else, but please be aware that opinions will get ripped to bits, "IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD"!! and thats what happens on a messageboard.
And no one is trying to stop the rumours, the rumours have and will carry on as long as the messageboard is in existance, but what we do want to stop is the idiots we have experienced lately, maybe you have not seen what they have been doing but it is nothing differant to a bunch of guys chatting in a pub and a load of idiots come in and ruin the balance of whats going on, thats ALL we want to stop.
And your last couple of lines bemuse me so much I won't even answer it, basically because I can't, all i can say is it is a free world and NSC is free as well, in its entry and in its speech, within reason, but within reason does not stop you or anyone else saying who they think is joining the club, but if you do, please be aware that there are others out there that might just not agree with you.
And to conclude, I personally do not know of one member who has been banned for saying "So and SO" might be joining the albion, I do know plenty that have been banned for being utter twats though!! and that comment is NOT aimed at you, it is aimned at the idiots who try to spoil peoples enjoyment on here.
As I say to all members, if there is ever anything i can be of assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact me via the PM system, that way i will definatly see it, and if you have a problem with any post, just report it, like last night, just because it got reported it does not mean something will get done about it though, but i can guarantee it will get looked into by the first mod who recieves it.
Cheers
Tony :thumbsup:

Edit : Just thought, i do know another member apart from the one that is banned, Mackenzie, he lives down this neck of the woods and we have met a few times, just wanted to keep things above board :)
The other poster you know would probably enjoy that :lolol:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Craig Mackail-Smith has been on Poyet's books for a while and Brighton have just had an offer accepted in the region of £750,000 to £1,000,000. He has also expressed interest in joining us according to my source close to him. He should be having a medical then the deal should be sealed by Thursday afternoon. In time for him to face his ex club on Saturday. But will Peterborough let him play?

total and utter f***ing bull shit he started tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here