Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith to partner Murray?

Brighton Bruv

Jan 10, 2011
If the deal falls through then yes but there is defiantly a chance of the deal. So ban me if you wish but I just though the fans might want to know about a possible deal for one of the best strikers in the league.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Take this as a friendly warning, we have had quite a few come on here recently and start stupid wind ups, we are fed up of it, whilst your IP address does not relate to others that started the wind ups, that does not mean you are not part of it, if you are genuine then so beit, if you have just come on here to be stupid then you will be banned, as someone else has said above the fact you have only joined today does make it all look strange.

Well said.Most of us get f***ing p1ssed off with these shit rumours when they don't happen.It's getting more frequent and needs to be nipped in the bud.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If the deal falls through then yes but there is defiantly a chance of the deal. So ban me if you wish but I just though the fans might want to know about a possible deal for one of the best strikers in the league.

I explained myself loud and clear in my last message, you will not be banned for not doing any wrong, i told you it was a friendly warning.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Craig Mackail-Smith has been on Poyet's books for a while and Brighton have just had an offer accepted in the region of £750,000 to £1,000,000. He has also expressed interest in joining us according to my source close to him. He should be having a medical then the deal should be sealed by Thursday afternoon. In time for him to face his ex club on Saturday. But will Peterborough let him play?

big hairy BOLLOCKS

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Well said.Most of us get f***ing p1ssed off with these shit rumours when they don't happen.It's getting more frequent and needs to be nipped in the bud.

It is only going to get worse. There will be plenty of new members coming along soon once Falmer opens. God, school holidays are going to be a nightmare.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
"We have had lots of enquiries about him and turned down every bid.

"As soon as it gets near our valuation, we will let him talk to the respective club.

"We have asked for £2million and £1million in add-ons, so there's a fair way to go."

That was Barry Fry just before Christmas.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It is only going to get worse. There will be plenty of new members coming along soon once Falmer opens. God, school holidays are going to be a nightmare.

I know and i hope people like Hitony and El-Pres are ruthless with these idiots.They appear to be the most active mods.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
"We have had lots of enquiries about him and turned down every bid.

"As soon as it gets near our valuation, we will let him talk to the respective club.

"We have asked for £2million and £1million in add-ons, so there's a fair way to go."

That was Barry Fry just before Christmas.

Well for that money i think we should..... stick with Murray and Barnes.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Where is ronnie o'sullivan the poster these days?

His source is spot on and is the only person you can really trust on here.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005

It is something we are well aware of, I am in fact checking out all new members as they join, and erasing any spam in the signiture area and if there is a connection with the IP addresses to known idiots, they are banned before they start!
You are right in what you say, we will get a few more, but dealt with correctly they wil go as quick as they come.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
I know and i hope people like Hitony and El-Pres are ruthless with these idiots.They appear to be the most active mods.

I can assure you that any known idiots or members who become idiots are banned for life straight away, as i said in the post above we are all aware whats happening, but we can only deal with it as and when.

Sep 1, 2010
Maybe there should be a rule that stops you from posting until you gave been registered for one month as a new member. It would stop alot of the newbie wind up wankers from coming on as they please

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It is something we are well aware of, I am in fact checking out all new members as they join, and erasing any spam in the signiture area and if there is a connection with the IP addresses to known idiots, they are banned before they start!
You are right in what you say, we will get a few more, but dealt with correctly they wil go as quick as they come.

Good to hear, it will help to stop the unwashed, but sadly it is all too easy to avoid the ip detection for those that know how!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Good to hear, it will help to stop the unwashed, but sadly it is all too easy to avoid the ip detection for those that know how!

You can produce random ip addresses but i wouldn't know myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here