Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Kuipers

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Playing Henderson in short term may enable us to sell him on for a few hundred thousand to large championship club

Kuipers can then be main keeper again with Martin / Sullivan as back up

Whenever we have had a better keeper than Kuipers - mainly Roberts - they have always left for whatever reason and Kuipers has taken over again

Strong competition re Hendo and Kuipers can only be good in the short term

Putting it bluntly - nobody else is willing to pay Kuipers as much as we do - thus he needs to keep fir and await his chance

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Easy 10 said:
Well I'll go all-in with the fumbles/parrys that led to the McShane/OGH indentikit own goals last year that cost us 5 points in successive home games.
Like I said to Piers we could trade mistakes all day.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kinky Gerbils said:
Like I said to Piers we could trade mistakes all day.
Can we ? Brilliant, I'm bored.
What about that goal kick that went straight into touch v Gillingham eh ? "Distribution" my bum.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Yes I would expect Kuipers would be offered a new deal by MM if MM stays beyond this season

Was MM who gave Kuipers his current 2 year deal

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ac gull said:
Yes I would expect Kuipers would be offered a new deal by MM if MM stays beyond this season

Was MM who gave Kuipers his current 2 year deal

I predict that he will be offered a new deal on 'new' terms, which he will turn down.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Easy 10 said:
Can we ? Brilliant, I'm bored.
What about that goal kick that went straight into touch v Gillingham eh ? "Distribution" my bum.

What about Kuipers kick against Peterboro that went into touch and they scored from resulting throw in

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kinky Gerbils said:
What about Kuipers kick against Peterboro that went into touch and they scored from resulting throw in
Pah.
So when a defender boots the ball into row Z, then 9 times out of 10 he's applauded for it even if they score from the resulting throw. But when KUIPERS does it, we've got people queuing up to criticise him.

I see.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kuipers just needs some boots that arn't shaped like 50p's, thats all.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What a marvellous thread. Everyone's being so civil . Splendid.

Kuipers' shopstopping is the match of anyone outside the premiership and probably of a fair few in it. Never seen the hendo-meister play but if he is as good or better than Kuipers then we're in a great position.:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kinky Gerbils said:
I do not care how a keeper keeps the ball out as long as it stays out.
Doesnt have to be MAGIC
I think what the Badger means is that the FDM has made some truley staggering saves out of the ordinairy that we have NO RIGHT to expect. Result-altering saves that are every bit as valuable as goals.

Hendo can do most of the bog-standard stuff most of the time (lets try to forget Brentford), but he doesn't do anything out of the ordinairy that makes you go "f*** ME what a save that was".

Does he.

Uncle Buck said:
Kuipers is reasonably agile and as long as your positioning is good (which the Brentford free kick showed Hendersons can be a bit off) this should not be a big issue.

And the MK Dons free kick which went in from a more acute angle than Brentford's - this showed what about Kuipers' positioning? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here