Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards to Southend

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
We are all assuming he has fallen out with McGhee ?

If he wants to leave could it just be he sees himself as a Championship player and wants to play there ?

Dick would not let him go for peanuts, not sure if Southend have that sort of money.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Bad news if true. However, he was good mates with Leon Knight and Jarrett, so it would not be a total surprise. Big shame though. Good player with great potential.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Seagull73 said:
Clearly you think that to even bring it up....! ???

I think a problem has been there - and it appears that non communication from the manager could be one of the main ones - see argus bit.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I doubt Southend could afford him. Even if he wants out, we'd want a considerable improvement on what we paid last year, can Southend offer that?

It is very disappointing news if he does want out though.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Kinky Gerbils said:
I think a problem has been there - and it appears that non communication from the manager could be one of the main ones - see argus bit.
Paul Reid has also said comments that suggest that, Leon Knight just came right out and said it the other day, and then there's Mark McCammon. ???

Silent Bob said:
Paul Reid has also said comments that suggest that, Leon Knight just came right out and said it the other day, and then there's Mark McCammon. ???
It will be fun watching you lot fit Dean Wilkins into your daft conspiracy theories soon :wave:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Silent Bob said:
I doubt Southend could afford him.

Who knows. Everyone seems to be able to spend money that we can only dream about. If someone buys Eatwood off them, they will have LOADS to spend. He'd go for £1m+

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
It will be fun watching you lot fit Dean Wilkins into your daft conspiracy theories soon :wave:

Do you deny that there has been more 'fall outs' with the manager this year than any of the last few seasons?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
How is stating several facts a conspiracy theory? ???

Silent Bob said:
I doubt Southend could afford him. Even if he wants out, we'd want a considerable improvement on what we paid last year, can Southend offer that?

It is very disappointing news if he does want out though.

Yes, it's a shame if true that he doesn't want to last the course here. But the key point is he is our contracted player for another two years and has enormous potential. Anyone wants him will have to pay the price we want - or he can forget it and just get his head down and work hard here.

Silent Bob said:
How is stating several facts a conspiracy theory? ???

Facts, yeah right - you rabid anti McGhee lot wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the arse, all you deal in is rumour, speculation and innuendo.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
bhafc99 said:
If this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if the level of grief and abuse he got, both at Withdean and on here, wasn't a factor in his wanting away. Nor would I blame him. A tiny minority of our 'fans' are unacceptably vicious, vocal and unfair in their haranguing of players, in a way that those at most other clubs aren't. As a young player, why put up with it when you can go somewhere else and be given a reasonable chance to develop and prove yourself?

Not much bottle (if its true ,but i dont think so)twhen a few fickle fans can turn him off a club... look at the Shit Tank put upwith at first he could easily have said im off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here