Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
maybe he does not like working for Mark Mcghee - just like others in the past

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" If this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if the level of grief and abuse he got, both at Withdean and on here, wasn't a factor in his wanting away. Nor would I blame him. A tiny minority of our 'fans' are unacceptably vicious, vocal and unfair in their haranguing of players, in a way that those at most other clubs aren't. As a young player, why put up with it when you can go somewhere else and be given a reasonable chance to develop and prove yourself? "

What abuse was that then ???

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
blockhseagull said:
Well if they read this they will know anyway

It's all about how likely they are to read it.

All the time I don't reveal a source, this post is likely to drop like a stone to pages 2, 3 and beyond. But the moment I tell you how good a source it is, it stays on the front page.

You've read it now, you know he's looking to go. Just gives you a chance to prepare yourself, and not be shocked when it happens.

I hope he changes his mind, as I think he's got real potential, and League One could suit him.

But at the moment he wants OUT!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I want to be bothered about this...but so far i'm not

Has bag laods of promise but walks around with a swagger that he hasn't earnt yet.

Doesn't look fit

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Uncle Spielberg said:

Various threads - CKR is a twat etc. when we fully know he reads NSC, or at least his friends/family do.

Various people in the stands shouting at him, laying into his work rate etc.

Not good for a young player, learning his trade.

:nono:

....and of course Ernest and his lackies.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not normally one to partake in bullshit rumours (not other peoples anyway ;) ), but I have seen Grittys source, and it IS a reliable one from someone who has a few connections within the game. Very disappointing that Kaz wants a move already. He'd get 1st team football at the Albion at a level now much more suited to the current stage of his career. The Championship was always going to be a steep learning curve for him, but I was expecting good things from him this season in League One.

If he feels he can cut it in the Championship at Southend, and has been given that opportunity, then I suppose he's got to follow the career path he thinks is right for him. Doesn't say much for McGhee's management though if he does move on after only one season with him.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Gritt23 said:
I just do. Honestly, it's VERY good authority.

Oh right, because no one has ever said that before on here :rolleyes:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
" If this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if the level of grief and abuse he got, both at Withdean and on here, wasn't a factor in his wanting away. Nor would I blame him. A tiny minority of our 'fans' are unacceptably vicious, vocal and unfair in their haranguing of players, in a way that those at most other clubs aren't. As a young player, why put up with it when you can go somewhere else and be given a reasonable chance to develop and prove yourself? "

Blimey - as one of the main anti-CKR protagonists on here at the time, you've got a bit of a nerve...think i feel use of the search facility coming on....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
how about create a seperate post with the source and refer all discussions to this one. then it will drop to 2nd 3rd page etc and your source wont know

sorted

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
6 goals , 46 games

If he wants out

There's the door me old son, use it

See ya :wave:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The do need a new striker too after Shaun Goater retired at the end of the season, Freddy Eastwood (wanted by us), CKR (currently with us) & Wayne Gray (once on loan with us)... Not a bad front three.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Isn't all that nonsense a part of learning the trade?

Yes I am sure you have to learn to take the good with the bad, but not rip the guy to shreds, when confidence is low anyway - languishing at the wrong end of the table.
It wouldn't hurt to offer constructive criticism rather than plain abuse...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hang on, under the terms of the Coca Cola competition wasn't there a requirement that the player play for the club for two seasons?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here