Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards to Southend

So assuming we don't keep Gifton, and McPhee is released, then next seson we will have Gatting, Robinson and Turienzo if CKR leaves. Not very awe inspiring is it? I thought CKR would do well in League 1, very depressing if true.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Kinky Gerbils said:
I think it is pretty clear from things he said last year he was not to happy from around xmas onwards

I actually thought that was just as much to do with things going on in his private life, didn't a friend of his get killed ?

Oct 25, 2003
kev, why on NSP do you have "mark mcghees blue and white army" in your signature, yet on NSC you have "MAGOO JUST OUT NOW!!!!!!"

?

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
blockhseagull said:
I actually thought that was just as much to do with things going on in his private life, didn't a friend of his get killed ?

Not sure, but found this

Kazim-Richards wants to start
From the archive, first published Monday 23rd Jan 2006.

Supersub Colin Kazim-Richards wants a place back in the starting line-up after becoming Albion's new top scorer.

The young striker fired his fifth goal of the season, all of them from the bench, towards the end of Saturday's 3-1 defeat at promotion-bound Sheffield United.

Kazim-Richards hopes to get the nod against Burnley at Withdean a week tomorrow after manager Mark McGhee started with Seb Carole and Gary Hart up front for the second game running.

"As soon as I came on I felt I could score," he said. "I don't know why I'm in a battle for a starting place because I'm not losing out to a striker, I'm losing out to two midfielders.

"The gaffer hasn't said anything to me, so maybe that's just how he sees it at the moment. Hopefully the goal will get me into the side and I'd like to get a goal now when I start."

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good spot Kinky.
Doesn't sound like he was overly impressed sitting on the bench while two midfielders played up front.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
CKR's too big a gamble for a team like Southend.

Can't see it happening. CKR's got the talent, what we don't know is whether he has the temperament, necessary workrate or hunger to make it.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Why doesn't anyone want to play for McGhee? And when they do they realise they made a mistake and want out?...

What is up with the lardy buffoon.

:angry:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Bloody hell, what a miserable piece of news. The one young attacking player that looked to be able to fulfill his potential and he wants out. To f***ing SOUTHEND?!:nono:

I wonder if we'll gwt any good news this summer?(apart from England winning the world cup by knocking out the Germans, Argies and brazilians)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here