Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Oatway FACTS

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Charlie Oatway is illiterate, but can still write better Charlie Oatway jokes than Basil Fawlty.

Charlie Oatway counted to infinite. Twice.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
On June 7th 1994, Charlie Oatway entered the same restaurant supermodel Cindy Crawford was eating at. Instinctively, Cindy swept everything off the table, threw herself on it in a fit of lust, and begged Charlie Oatway to ravish her. After Charlie Oatway had finished his beer, he obliged her. When Charlie Oatway's magnificent lead sperm cannoned into Cindy's womb it went straight to one of her ovaries and roared, "Which one of you servile wenches thinks you can handle getting split open by the Oatway ?" All of the eggs cowered in the corner. The same thing happened at the other ovary. "I didn't f***ing think so" shouted the lead sperm which then led the rest of the troops back into Charlie Oatways's balls. Charlie Oatway pulled out, roundhouse kicked Cindy in the face and told her, "Don't ever waste my time again."

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
On June 7th 1994, Charlie Oatway entered the same restaurant supermodel Cindy Crawford was eating at. Instinctively, Cindy swept everything off the table, threw herself on it in a fit of lust, and begged Charlie Oatway to ravish her. After Charlie Oatway had finished his beer, he obliged her. When Charlie Oatway's magnificent lead sperm cannoned into Cindy's womb it went straight to one of her ovaries and roared, "Which one of you servile wenches thinks you can handle getting split open by the Oatway ?" All of the eggs cowered in the corner. The same thing happened at the other ovary. "I didn't f***ing think so" shouted the lead sperm which then led the rest of the troops back into Charlie Oatways's balls. Charlie Oatway pulled out, roundhouse kicked Cindy in the face and told her, "Don't ever waste my time again."

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The show Survivor had the original premise of putting people on an island with Charlie Oatway. There were no survivors, and the pilot episode tape has been burned.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mr T once tried to pity Charlie Oatway.
Charlie Oatway got his own back by inventing racism.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War

Easy Ten you're on a roll today... :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thats just a cut n paste from elsewhere, can't claim credit for that :blush:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It was not a British torpedo that sank the Belgrano. Charlie Oatway had smuggled himself aboard and chiselled away at the hull before swimming back to Britain for a well deserved cup of tea.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
No weapons of mass destruction were ever found in Iraq as Charlie Oatway was never there. Charlie Oatway doesn't like those sandy countries, he thinks they're too hot

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Charlie Oatway didn't cheat death. He beat it into a bloodied pulp.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Charlie Oatway doesn't wear a watch, as he decides what time it is.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Charlie Oatway can get on the end of his own Flick ons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here