Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Oatway FACTS

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Charlie Oatway has had sex with the woman of your dreams.

Twice.

Charlie Oatway does not own a house. He walks into random houses and people move.

When God said "Let there be light" Charlie Oatway said "Say please".

The square root of Charlie Oatway? PAIN.

When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Charlie Oatway.

Charlie Oatway doesn’t shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Charlie Oatway is Charlie Oatway.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Charlie Oatway were cloned, then it would be possible for a Charlie Oatway sliding tackle to meet another Charlie Oatway sliding tackle. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In 1972 Charlie Oatway was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. He promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire Charlie Oatway.

FOOLS!!!! You think you are posting on this thread of your own free will, you're wrong I tell you!!!

....Charlie is using his superhuman powers to control your minds and type what he wants you to type!!!!!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Charlie Oatway doesn't own a passport or a driving licence. Charlie Oatway doesn't need anyone's permission to drive cars, leave the country or buy alcohol

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
FOOLS!!!! You think you are posting on this thread of your own free will, you're wrong I tell you!!!

....Charlie is using his superhuman powers to control your minds and type what he wants you to type!!!!!

I got the job as reserve coach due to my insightful, refreshing and talented ability to get the most out of people by imparting my superior footballing knowledge. Not by beating the living sh*t out of bloom, poyet and Tanno until they gave me the job, as some of you scum think.

Bloody hell Norman your right!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here