Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron in Brighton on Thursday!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I am watching him now. He is a lightweight con artist and I think the country is realising this. Let's have a general election in November and get this rabble out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am watching him now. He is a lightweight con artist and I think the country is realising this. Let's have a general election in November and get this rabble out.

He made some comments about how the cuts could stay when the country is in better financial health. This is what he and his party have wanted all along. He probably said this to apease the that dusty old 1922 lot though who do not seem best pleased with him. Either way he wont last another election.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Arn't they! And why are they lefties? Because its the latest Brighton emperor's new clothes scenario (a bit like Chili Pickle) where it's considered so bohemian and so Brighton to follow a particular group or movement. 'Look at me I am so different'. 'I vote for Labour or the Green Party because I hate capitalism because someone in a long coat at speakers corner told me I should'.

It's always the complete c*nts who come out with shit like this. Not even worth bothering to discuss anything with them. The equivalent of kids in playgrounds covering their ears and going lalalalalalala.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
How did it go then?

We got another error from him. He stated Iran has a nuclear weapon.

So soon after the Pakistan comments and the claims that Britain was the junior partner in 1940, he is sounding like a gaffe prone numbskull

D

Deleted User X18H

We got another error from him. He stated Iran has a nuclear weapon.

So soon after the Pakistan comments and the claims that Britain was the junior partner in 1940, he is sounding like a gaffe prone numbskull

How do you know they don't?

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't. However the government seem to think they don't as they've now corrected his statement!

I won't expect sky or the Sun to be covering this.

I think Adie, old love, that those Iranians can enrich plutonium.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

That is a doosmday scenario for the LibDems at the moment , with their support heading towards single figures they could end up with only a handful of seats if a snap election was called. Dodgy Dave would have to go head to head with Milibland to be the next PM

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
I think Adie, old love, that those Iranians can enrich plutonium.

But Tim you don't have to be a nuclear physicist to know that even the ability to enrich plutonium does not mean they have a nuclear weapon! that is a large leap.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
But Tim you don't have to be a nuclear physicist to know that even the ability to enrich plutonium does not mean they have a nuclear weapon! that is a large leap.

Unless your name is Tony Blair.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I think he's got diplomatic tourrettes. It's all rather amusing to see the big cock make a tit of himself. Need a poll - In the last week, which was Dave's biggest diplomatic cock up? Pick 1 from the 3.....

D

Deleted User X18H

The last time you went to Tehran was when? Who knows what they and their exiled Russian scientists have developed.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
That is a doosmday scenario for the LibDems at the moment , with their support heading towards single figures they could end up with only a handful of seats if a snap election was called. Dodgy Dave would have to go head to head with Milibland to be the next PM
Which is why it won't happen.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
The last time you went to Tehran was when? Who knows what they and their exiled Russian scientists have developed.

You're deflecting the point. He's made a statement that has now been withdrawn by his own government. If he has intelligence he clearly shouldn't have revealed it today. If it was another slip of the tongue then that is becoming all too common.

The issue here is that he is becoming a diplomatic liability.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here