Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron in Brighton on Thursday!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Remember when he said we couldn't get rid of Trident because China might nuke us? That was a good one. :O

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I am watching him now. He is a lightweight con artist and I think the country is realising this. Let's have a general election in November and get this rabble out.
The only "rabble" that would be out if your little fantasy were to materialise would be Clegg and his cronies! I guess you would be quite happy with an overall Tory majority would you!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was staggered to see that Tim's pin-up Charlotte Vere, broke off her holiday to fly back to Brighton to meet CMD and fly back again. That's either great dedication or great arse-licking

D

Deleted User X18H

I was staggered to see that Tim's pin-up Charlotte Vere, broke off her holiday to fly back to Brighton to meet CMD and fly back again. That's either great dedication or great arse-licking

Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful.

Isn't she fragile.............maybe not.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

having come third she has a lot of career rebuilding to do.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
If she manages to keep Tim away from her next campaign, that would be a big step forward for her

That's why she was there. Number 10 had been stalked by ill spelt rants about Londoners coming to Brighton and CMD didn't want to be pictured with the bonkers old broker. He read that Tim had helped her out so realised that as she knew what he looked like, she'd be best placed to notify security if he turned up.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
What a nasty bunch some of you lefties are....and still living in la-la land judging by some of your comments.
Oh well,you can all have a big love in when your lot vote for one of the Millipedes in September.What inspiring choices are up for the leadership of the Labour party!

There is only one answer to this post...BALLS!!:sick:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
No doubt there's someone out there who will credit the tories with getting the banks making a profit in the first six months of this year - not that the conservathieves will manage to persuade these banks to loan small business a red cent.

Ah but Vince Cable might....

D

Deleted User X18H

If she manages to keep Tim away from her next campaign, that would be a big step forward for her

I've been waiting such a long time waiting out for you, but you're not here...................

Every post you make refers to me. I never heard of you but you are obsessed with me.

But instead of all these PM's, can you contact my agent direct:thumbsup:.

D

Deleted User X18H

That's why she was there. Number 10 had been stalked by ill spelt rants about Londoners coming to Brighton and CMD didn't want to be pictured with the bonkers old broker. He read that Tim had helped her out so realised that as she knew what he looked like, she'd be best placed to notify security if he turned up.

But does she know what you look like? No I expect not.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The only "rabble" that would be out if your little fantasy were to materialise would be Clegg and his cronies! I guess you would be quite happy with an overall Tory majority would you!

Why would the tories get a majority? What really did for Labour in May was the fact Brown was still at the helm.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Wretched?

The BBC deserve that fee for their website alone! It's actually incredibly good value for money from the one of the most respected organisations in the world.

The BBC is a national treasure and is criticised far to frequently in my opinion.

Who are you? Nick Owen? THe BBC in my humble opinion are some of the biggest load of freeloaders, arse-lickers and general timewasters around.

If you don't believe me listen to Radio 5 Live with all their glad-handing, preening, non-subtle product placement and general :sick: inducing razzmatazz.

How many "employees" did the BBC justify taking out to SA to cover the World Cup?

By the way perhaps the BBC is criticised far "to" frequently nowadays is because of the appalling grammar used by many of its broadcasters.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've been waiting such a long time waiting out for you, but you're not here...................

Every post you make refers to me. I never heard of you but you are obsessed with me.

But instead of all these PM's, can you contact my agent direct:thumbsup:.

I am trying to arrange these words into some sort of logical order. As soon as i have done that i will reply :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Dedication indeed. Doesn't she live in Richmond or somewhere similarly non-Brighton?

D

Deleted User X18H

I am trying to arrange these words into some sort of logical order. As soon as i have done that i will reply :thumbsup:

When is this grown up likely to get back from the shops? I am off down the dogs soon.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
But does she know what you look like? No I expect not.

Why would she? She was a losing candidate for the Conservatives in a neighbouring constituency. I therefore have little likelihood of meeting (or indeed wanting to meet) her.

D

Deleted User X18H

Dedication indeed. Doesn't she live in Richmond or somewhere similarly non-Brighton?

Surrey near Kingston.About 50 miles nearer to Brighton than the current member for Pavilion.

But Charlotte also has a pad in Sussex Heights.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here