Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron in Brighton on Thursday!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

I'd tell you to keep it. And no you cant fondle my breasts either.

I aint got time really. Anyway off down the dogs now got a tip in the 12:42 Trap 6 if anyone is interested. Going to scare Chaz Miller.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What I'm curious about is that someone who wants to represent a given constituency - Brighton Pavilion in this instance - doesn't mention on their own website that they have lived in Brighton for over 10 years. Surely that would win the hearts and minds of some floating voters.

That possibly might be explained by an interview given by Charlotte Vere late in 2009 stating she liked the city very much, visited it now and then, and was looking forward to going down to Brighton to speak with the constituents.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
What I'm curious about is that someone who wants to represent a given constituency - Brighton Pavilion in this instance - doesn't mention on their own website that they have lived in Brighton for over 10 years. Surely that would win the hearts and minds of some floating voters.

That possibly might be explained by an interview given by Charlotte Vere late in 2009 stating she liked the city very much, visited it now and then, and was looking forward to going down to Brighton to speak with the constituents.
You were doing so well to avoid this binfest of a thread Al, what broke yer?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Really and truly there should be rule that you can only stand in the constituency that you LIVE in. Second homes etc dont count. How can you represent your constituents otherwise if you just pop down every now and then when the sun shines?

Of course this applies to all parties.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I thought binfests were supposed to be abusive and resorted to name-calling. Where's my contribution to that?
All right then I was suggesting that you had so far declined to post on this SHIT thread, especially with Timmy forming a good % of it, that's all, nothing aimed at you personally! I think In my own little way like a father perhaps who's proud of his son I quite proud of you avoiding it!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Who are you? Nick Owen? THe BBC in my humble opinion are some of the biggest load of freeloaders, arse-lickers and general timewasters around.

If you don't believe me listen to Radio 5 Live with all their glad-handing, preening, non-subtle product placement and general :sick: inducing razzmatazz.

How many "employees" did the BBC justify taking out to SA to cover the World Cup?

By the way perhaps the BBC is criticised far "to" frequently nowadays is because of the appalling grammar used by many of its broadcasters.

I think generalising everyone at the BBC as "freeloaders, arse-lickers and general timewasters" is totally out of order. Many of the staff I have met are hardworking and very talented individuals who have to deal with this kind of unfounded criticism from people like you on a daily basis. That's wrong.

If you have a point to make, make it. Don't just resort to cheap grammar shots.

You could accuse the BBC, in recent years, of empire building - but what fault is that of the 'on the ground' technicians who work for the BBC? Or the Producer? Or Runners? Or anyone other than the top few? Many countries are jealous of what the BBC is and I for one, accept it has faults, but defend everything it stands for.

If you don't like what the BBC puts out, I'm sure you could watch the "World News" on Fox.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think generalising everyone at the BBC as "freeloaders, arse-lickers and general timewasters" is totally out of order. Many of the staff I have met are hardworking and very talented individuals who have to deal with this kind of unfounded criticism from people like you on a daily basis. That's wrong.

If you have a point to make, make it. Don't just resort to cheap grammar shots.

You could accuse the BBC, in recent years, of empire building - but what fault is that of the 'on the ground' technicians who work for the BBC? Or the Producer? Or Runners? Or anyone other than the top few? Many countries are jealous of what the BBC is and I for one, accept it has faults, but defend everything it stands for.

If you don't like what the BBC puts out, I'm sure you could watch the "World News" on Fox.
PMSL You sound like a clamper defending the noble profession of car clamping!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
PMSL You sound like a clamper defending the noble profession of car clamping!

I have never heard of British car clampers being held up as a shining example of what's good about Britain.

You must move in very different circles to the rest of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here