Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
As i said i'm just biding my time. I called this back in September. I'm just going to sit back and watch it unfold. I want Potterball out but at the moment i'm on my own. Won't be long before you lot are playing catch up.
No you don't.

You want attention.

Plum

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
not a great performance, but Liecestercershire are so quick.

we do need a striker. at least 6' tall too. March was poor, Trossard ineffective, Gross would have been a better bet today.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No you don't.

You want attention.

Plum

How do i want attention you cretin ? Tell me exactly how ?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
This. He's silky with a nice touch but doesn't help defensively and offers very little going forward. Both goals so poor today (not blaming Davy by the way apart from the second). I know people will say oh here we go NSC need a whipping boy just think he should offer more. At home I'd like to see Stephens, Mooy and Gross in the middle.

He made an error for the penalty but other than that he was very good today, Propper and Mooy were our best players.

You want to look closer at Stephens if you want to drop one of the midfielders, another really poor game today following on from his shocker at United.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As i said i'm just biding my time. I called this back in September. I'm just going to sit back and watch it unfold. I want Potterball out but at the moment i'm on my own. Won't be long before you lot are playing catch up.
But pretty much all managers have a shelf life. If in 2 or 3 years people want him out, will you then say "told you so"? Because there'd be nothing clever about that. Meanwhile, we're mid table, have played some decent football including winning 3 of our last 4 home games. :shrug:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
How do i want attention you cretin ? Tell me exactly how ?

By posting negative shit, day in day out, week after week... quite frankly it’s tedious!

And all too obvious...

You’re nowhere to be seen when we win, then crawl out of the woodwork, telling us how smart you are, as you’re the only one that can see we are no good...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Ah well - I thought we did ok tbh - Leicester are a quality side - Duffy had a great chance - could have had a pen - c'est la vie innit. Lets go get pissed.
Decent second half really. I think we need more up front to be competing with these top 4 sides.

Potter is building something special here, with some quality recruiting over the next few seasons who knows where it could take us.

Night all, and try not to buy into Spence's nonsense. Don't feed the troll.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Decent performance, shows where we are really. Lacking the killer instinct, and losing at home to the second placed team. Not really a surprise.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Their first goal was a complete shambles from us, and rightly punished.

Still well played by them to capitalise on that, something we didn't/couldn't do all game.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Watching us isn't good for your mental health :D

Now you're making yet more sly digs about that?

You complete scumbag. **** you.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What do the NSC'ers who said they were going to this match with a real sense of excitement, we can get a result, think now?

Outclassed from start to finish. These Albion players will never live with Chilwell, Ricardo, Vardy, Maddison, Tielemans, Ndidi. Simply several levels above the likes of NSC's golden boy Propper.

Attempts on target: 0 (the home team) vs 9.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Decent performance - much better than the game against United. But again they were just better, more edge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here