Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Give up with this var it really is killing the game

VAR has actually done nothing in this game, it's the FA that's killing the game, refusing to criticize any ref. How the **** is mike dean still allowed to ref? Is the FA even cared a little bit, he wouldn't ref again.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Confused the hell out of Bet365, they put up 0-2, then referee reviewing penalty, they then reset score to 0-1, then when penalty was scored for the second time they made it 0-3...eventually realised their era!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So frustrating, just clear the ****ing ball ffs and stop playing ourselves into these situations. That's at least 3 in this half alone.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I must be the only person who can see through Potter's horrific defending and poor management.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Outclassed from the first second. Rodgers has a team of brilliant international players, far superior than ours, as many of us knew before KO.

The sweetener .... I'm collecting over a £100 profit on insurance bets.

(Thanks to the Thai billionaires who bank rolled Tielemans, Ricardo & co).

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Why do we have VAR? Maupay tripped in the area. Why was that not reviewed? It was more a penalty than the one Connolly was awarded the other week.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I must be the only person who can see through Potter's horrific defending and poor management.

a) You were stupid enough to be saying that after about 5 games. We had won our last 3 home games until this one.
b) We are playing the second best team in the country. They are a champions league team. It's no disgrace losing this one, it's not like we're playing West Ham or Everton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here