Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I must be the only person who can see through Potter's horrific defending and poor management.
Ha ha ha ha

Are you still going?

Still at least one of our 'fans' is happy so they can troll and moan.

Plum

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
a) You were stupid enough to be saying that after about 5 games. We had won our last 3 home games until this one.
b) We are playing the second best team in the country. They are a champions league team. It's no disgrace losing this one, it's not like we're playing West Ham or Everton

Do you hear that noise? That windy, whispery sound? That is the sound of you wasting your breath on that puddle of misery.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I must be the only person who can see through Potter's horrific defending and poor management.

Come back when you're actually an Albion fan.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Propper has flattered to deceive for the last 2 seasons! He baffles some of the muppets with a decent touch or 2 but offers nothing going forward and can’t defend for toffee!

This. He's silky with a nice touch but doesn't help defensively and offers very little going forward. Both goals so poor today (not blaming Davy by the way apart from the second). I know people will say oh here we go NSC need a whipping boy just think he should offer more. At home I'd like to see Stephens, Mooy and Gross in the middle.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Funny how VAR’s ruled out a goal for Palace (should of stood), we didn’t even get a review despite all commentary saying it was a pen. It’s no good having your mates review your decisions.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I'm trying to explain to my Martian friend about the laws of football, he's asking why Leicester were rewarded with a retaken pen after Maddison cheated. I told him: that's the LAW!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hey guess what Spence, we're probably gonna lose to Liverpool too. You're gonna need considerably more tissues!
He'll be happy with that. Another chance for some trolling.

Hopefully he'll get banned again before then so we don't have to read his nonsense.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hey guess what Spence, we're probably gonna lose to Liverpool too. You're gonna need considerably more tissues!

As i said i'm just biding my time. I called this back in September. I'm just going to sit back and watch it unfold. I want Potterball out but at the moment i'm on my own. Won't be long before you lot are playing catch up.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Ah well - I thought we did ok tbh - Leicester are a quality side - Duffy had a great chance - could have had a pen - c'est la vie innit. Lets go get pissed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here