Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs. Milton Keynes Dons ****Official Thread****

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
You must have the wrong treadmill and donkey then.... a mate of mine was downloading at 300kps from Kabul last week. Then again we ARE talking about Seagulls Player so it may not be the asses fault..... I mean the donkey

Yeah I get you, it's Player, as the donkeys are going full guns. It started ok pre-season but gradually went downhill. I got 30 minutes last week and fook all today - still updates the league tables/match stats, but no commentary.

Best £34.99 a year standing order I ever invested in

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Alex Revell has just scored his second of the afternoon for Swindon

:angry:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No, he doesn't. Scoring at a rate of one goal every two games would require a goal every other game.

Over his albion career he has averaged a goal every two games. This is not the same thing. For instance, last season he scored a hat-trick in one game followed by two in the next. He then went 8 games without scoring. Averages a goal every other game for that period.

This season he's had two first team appearances, no goals, no assists.

Gary hart set up at least one goal this season.

If we go all out attack, I'd be ok with hart and murray joining in, but it sounds like most of this second half we've been holding back to avoid being routed on the counter attack. Maybe as we enter late in the game...
If you came into my pub, we would have some very interesting conversations:laugh:

We both support Brighton, but seem to come at it from diametrically opposed directions. Chalk and cheese come to mind.

However we both seem to agree that kevthe rev is a twat.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
muzzer to come on .........................and maybe save his career and score two for us ,,Eh!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Muzza on , Dicker off. Needs to score a couple of goals.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
It's already been said but Yes, then we'd have been in with a good shout in this game by playing 90 minutes with the 11 men other teams seem to manage.

Listening to the game I'm convinced we would be on at least a point today were it not for some crass stupidity from yet another Albion player.

Point I was trying to make was if he didn't make the challenge, the player got past, put the cross in and they scored and we lost 1-0, El-Abd would have been slated.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you came into my pub, we would have some very interesting conversations:laugh:

We both support Brighton, but seem to come at it from diametrically opposed directions. Chalk and cheese come to mind.

However we both seem to agree that kevthe rev is a twat.

Indeed.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Being a Bha fan I don't expect much. We are a third rate team in a third division. With another defeat looming I think even the most optimistic fan should expect at best mid table by the end of the season.

All we need is a run of three or four straight wins, i belive we have the players to do this, alas i dont think we have the manager as is being proved, week in week out.No goals from midfield a total lack of disapline and excuse after excuse....I am so pissed off, we should have and could of won this today with 11 men on pitch.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
8 minutes to go + stoppage time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here