Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs. Milton Keynes Dons ****Official Thread****

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
The boo's wern't at the players/manager.

There was a reasonable amount of applause for the players after the boo's, in fact.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Lots of boos at the end of the game , was it aimed at the ref or Rissole Salad ?

that is easily the most spastic replacement name i have ever seen written on here, and that is saying something. well done

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Interesting to see some of the posters posting during the game are some of the biggest twats on this board. Confirms what I thought about those who don't go to games seem to shout the loudest on here. How about going along keyboard warriors ?

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Just got back from the game. I thought we played well with 10 men. I'm not angry we lost. From what I saw it did not look like a sending off, and secondly we should have had a penalty.

We are just not getting the rub of the green at the moment. We played some good football, and actually had more chances on goal than MK Dons did, with 10 men.

I have confidence in Slade, so what anyone says he is still the right man for the job.

Positives, we have some bloody good players, Murray, Forster, Dickinson. Mcnulty is also coming back to.

The problem today was the referee, plain and simple.

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Interesting to see some of the posters posting during the game are some of the biggest twats on this board. Confirms what I thought about those who don't go to games seem to shout the loudest on here. How about going along keyboard warriors ?

Errrr its an opinion board ! How does that make people twats , and look at where people live who dont go to games,i think that may have a bearing on the fact also some people work. Even so they are taking time out to listen, watch and comment what's wrong with that are we not allowed to comment if you dont agree ? I would never call another poster a twat even if i did not agree.
No i cant get to the games as

1/ I live in camden.
2/ Im a floorlayer and work sat mornings finishing at 1-2ish therefore can not make it.
3/My wife is due any second.
4/I dont have to prove anything to you or anyone else about my loyal support.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Errrr its an opinion board ! How does that make people twats , and look at where people live who dont go to games,i think that may have a bearing on the fact also some people work. Even so they are taking time out to listen, watch and comment what's wrong with that are we not allowed to comment if you dont agree ? I would never call another poster a twat even if i did not agree.
No i cant get to the games as

1/ I live in camden.
2/ Im a floorlayer and work sat mornings finishing at 1-2ish therefore can not make it.
3/My wife is due any second.
4/I dont have to prove anything to you or anyone else about my loyal support.

5/ it's your money you can spend it how you want

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
well i hope it all goes well for you and the good lady wife ,bet she waits until X factors finished :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

How many more times can we say we are unlucky , didnt deserve this , didnt deserve that , robbed , if only for the wood work , poor refereeing.

Bennett....what a stormer ! Just the rest to sort now + FFS another sending off

He was not good at all today, can't jump or hold the ball up. Frustrating player to watch. Not the answer if for a top 6 finish

You're not exactly Mr Positive yourself are you?

Before you say anything about me not being there-I am a STH who couldn't make it today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here