Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs. Milton Keynes Dons ****Official Thread****

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
My explorere went down and now cant get back into player come on !!!

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Clutching straws. We are shit. Getting a draw at home these days is considered a good result. And we can't even manage that. Sick and tired of our players having their "moments" and costing us dearly. Seems to be a regular occurance.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
week in week out.No goals from midfield a total lack of disapline and excuse after excuse....I am so pissed off, we should have and could of won this today with 11 men on pitch.

Exactly this is Bollox and im losing any positive thoughts i had at the start of the season. you make your own luck and excuses wont do anymore im pissed off like yourself.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
All we need is a run of three or four straight wins, i belive we have the players to do this, alas i dont think we have the manager as is being proved, week in week out.No goals from midfield a total lack of disapline and excuse after excuse....I am so pissed off, we should have and could of won this today with 11 men on pitch.

Without the "manager as is being proved", we would be in league two this season you imbecile.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we ain't going to get a f***ing thing from this ref or his mates and I can't complain about the attacking in the second half

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
finally!!!! but probably too late :(

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I have a feeling that the phone in will be more about the referee than the players.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
hard luck but we cant expect to pick up 3 points when we lose players to red cards... still confident provided we can keep 11 players on the field.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I am sorry but how long are we gonna keep saying we deserved more, IF we had not had a red card. Something has got to change very soon. I am afraid won 2 drawn 3 lost 5 is not good enough. RS needs wins and needs them very very soon.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
RS is hanging in there by a thread now. If we lose the next 2 league games he will be history. Lots of boos at the end of the game , was it aimed at the ref or Rissole Salad ?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Very disappointing. Not much seems to be going for us this season but there can be no excuses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here