Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs. Milton Keynes Dons ****Official Thread****

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Everyone involved with the club has to pull together and sort this out.
We clerly have dsicpline problems that have possibly cost us half a dozen points. We have players wanting to leave (Murray), players not getting a chance and being shipped out on loan to our rivals (Davies), and other players only lasting a couple of weeks (Wright). We've spent serious money and have very little to show for it. It's only really Forster's form that has provided any positive so far.
We're in serious danger this year unless we pull together, get some continuity and sort this mess out.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This must really be testing Bloom's patience. One of the biggest spending teams in the division and still serving up the same shite week after week.

What a f***ing joke.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hows he an imbecile ? What gritt saved us and the next season was utter shit explain that your not thinking straight yourself. Listen to the boooos
I think the boo's were probably for the referee, not the players or our manager.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
RS is hanging in there by a thread now. If we lose the next 2 league games he will be history. Lots of boos at the end of the game , was it aimed at the ref or Rissole Salad ?

I'd say it was at the ref. Given he sent off one of our players for a challenge that the MK don's commentators said was harsh (though byre said was right, so who knos?), and given the shouts at the end for penalties, I think the fans will be blaming the ref for this one.

Some will of course blame slade, because, y'know he encourages and controls the players, forcing them to make reckless challenges leading to getting sent off, and because he's not a big name like alan pardew or steve coppell, but I think most of those boos were at the ref.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why have we had so many shitty refs this season ?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Slade has to have a quiet word with Slade, and sort out those dodgy tackles Slade's making. The red cards are killing us, and Slade should know better.

I expect Slade to start the next game on the bench, or even be banished to the reserves. If Slade starts Slade next game, he deserves the chop.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Point I was trying to make was if he didn't make the challenge, the player got past, put the cross in and they scored and we lost 1-0, El-Abd would have been slated.

Either way, he's a bit of a liability then? At least with 11 men on the pitch we could have subbed him rather than playing nearly 65 minutes short handed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here