Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking Big Brother News...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Errrrrrr, my definition of SLICE was exactly where it came from. It was going around the Whitehawk FC dressing Room and few years back and came from there.

And I'm merely making the point that it's NOT Gay Pride (which Mrs Coach said it was) anymore so what's the point of moaning.

Get off your high horse mate.

High Horse? That is not where Slice comes from. Slice means **** and it has some cockney rhyming slang to do with a van but it doesn't mean that. Also I am not moaning your'e the one who called us thick or whatever you said.

High horse? You havin' a laugh?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nibble said:
High Horse? That is not where Slice comes from. Slice means **** and it has some cockney rhyming slang to do with a van but it doesn't mean that. Also I am not moaning your'e the one who called us thick or whatever you said.

High horse? You havin' a laugh?

Well the way I (and many others) use Slice is different. Who are you anyway, the word police?

I called 'you lot' idiots because you were moaning about something that doesn't exist in Gay Pride and the MOBO Awards argument is LAUGHABLE.

Now if you don't mind I'm putting you on ignore because you're doing my box.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Well the way I (and many others) use Slice is different. Who are you anyway, the word police?

I called 'you lot' idiots because you were moaning about something that doesn't exist in Gay Pride and the MOBO Awards argument is LAUGHABLE.

Now if you don't mind I'm putting you on ignore because you're doing my box.

And ruin any chance of our love blossoming? Chappers NOOOOOOOOOO!!!:eek: :cry:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Three pages I've scanned through and not one bloody picture :angry:

Is it a loss from an aesthetic perspective?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What a f***ing spastic, she might have been up her own arse somewhat but at least it was a nice arse. For a show full of ladies there's actually a distinct lack of top totty in there now.

DISAPPOINTING

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Bluejuice said:
What a f***ing spastic, she might have been up her own arse somewhat but at least it was a nice arse. For a show full of ladies there's actually a distinct lack of top totty in there now.

DISAPPOINTING

SELFISH. thats what she is

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Just found this
The Commission for Racial Equality said this morning that it is "relieved" that Channel 4 "acted quickly" in evicting Big Brother housemate Emily Parr for using the word "n*gger".

In a statement, a CRE spokesperson said: "We’re relieved that Channel 4 has acted quickly. Whichever way you look at it, the ‘N’ word is clearly offensive.

"This will show everyone that racism must never be tolerated in any way, shape or form.

"We can see from this incident that there is no stereotype of a racist, they come from all walks of life, education and social background.

"Two series of Big Brother, two racist incidents – this just shows how prevalent racism really is in Britain today."

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Maybe the CRE should be a bit more even-handed and have a pop at some of the gangsta rap record labels.

Those labels are the only ones keeping the "****** / nigga" word going, otherwise it would probably have disappeared from British vocabulary a long time ago, just like coon, schwarz, nig-nog and wog have done (thankfully!).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hang on a minute"

"Two series of Big Brother, two racist incidents – this just shows how prevalent racism really is in Britain today."

there are 60 million people in britain , give or take a million, and so far 24 odd BB contestants

So because of 24, all of Britian is regarded as racist?

FFS

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
feel a bit sorry for the girl whose been labelled a racist in front of the whole world, just cause channel 4 f***ed up the shilpa thing and feel the need to react quickly now.

obviously it was out of order, but still.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here